PDA

View Full Version : Remember Amy?

jackiesdaisy1935
03-29-2002, 08:14 PM
I was just looking through my "Best Friends" magazine and I came across on page 51 in the March/April "best friends magazine" a drawing by Amy Quarnberg from Utah. A while back she did a drawing of Daisy and Perry for me and I think she was only 14 or 15, she is now a senior and 16. I do believe she also did a drawing for a few members here too. I thought one for Rachel and maybe Pam and Aly. Her drawings are just wonderful.
Jackie

aly
03-29-2002, 10:15 PM
Yup, she did 3 drawings for me (they are all framed and hanging up). She's been posting lately too.

Logan
03-29-2002, 10:17 PM
That's WolfQ, right? Something like that......sorry...its late and my brain isn't working too well!!! :o

Pam
03-30-2002, 06:03 AM
Yes Jackie I remember her too. While she didn't do a drawing for me, I have seen her work and she is one very talented gal! ;)

Freckles
03-30-2002, 11:19 AM
Some of Amy's pictures. (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9234)

wolf_Q
03-31-2002, 01:20 AM
Ahh HI, I'm still here! Suprised you all remember me! :) :) Ok, well I hadn't been for uhhh...well we don't want to count months lol. But I've posted a bit in the last couple weeks. I'll try to make it more. :)

Jackie, is that an actual magazine my pic is in?? I didn't know it was in one! If it's an actual mag, could you scan it for me sometime? I've been talking with some people that organize events for the "Strut Your Mutt" fundraiser, which I believe is part of Best Friends, and I think I'm going to end up doing some art for them...although they haven't decided what they need me to do yet. It sounds fun though.

My website is still around, I completely re-did all the graphics too....http://www.geocities.com/wolf_Q Right now I'm working on a huge (20x24) oil painting of a wolf. I've never done oils before, they are fun, but a pain to clean up!

wolf_Q
03-31-2002, 02:00 AM
Reggie telling me it's time to go to bed...lol

jackiesdaisy1935
03-31-2002, 09:02 AM
Hi Amy, I didn't realize you were posting here, yes it is their magazine, if you are a member they send it to you. I don't have a scanner, but if you like I would be happy to send you the magazine. Just e.mail me your address. I love the picture, I see Reggie and I know your other dog is in there I think the one on the right. Are you still doing drawings for people?
That picture is just wonderful. What a blessing to be so talented.
Jackie

wolf_Q
03-31-2002, 08:22 PM
Well actually I hadn't been posting here for a long time, but I've happened to be coming here for the past few days. Yeah I'm still doing drawings. Although I think I've donated more pics than commissioned in the past few months...I think I'm out of money lol. I'd love it if you could send me the magazine! I'll email you, I can pay for shipping/costs, etc. or whatever.~~Amy :)

jackiesdaisy1935
03-31-2002, 08:54 PM
Hi Amy,
I'll try to mail it out tomorrow, the drawing is just beautiful. Whatever you do keep up with it, you are so talented.
Jackie
No need for postage, I'll take care of it.

wolf_Q
03-31-2002, 09:17 PM
Oh Jackie, thanks so much!! :) I will let you know when it arrives.