PDA

View Full Version : A home for two little orphans...

kilbarchancats
11-20-2005, 03:33 PM
well, always a sucker for a sob story, here's a couple of little puss-friends i have adopted to our newly revamped and overhauled bathroom.

they came from a gift shop where they were marked 'rejects corner' - I can never reject an unwanted little furry.... these were two little salt pots, one where the stopper was missing, the other where the pepper pot was missing... So here's some welcome decorations to our bathroom, don't you think...??
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c145/kilbarchancats/catsonshelf.jpg

Miss Z
11-20-2005, 03:39 PM
sweet:)

Soapets
11-20-2005, 03:50 PM
Yes, those are very cute! I thought you were talking about real living breathing babies being put in a "reject" corner! :eek:

Deb

Laura's Babies
11-20-2005, 04:05 PM
Bet they were a good price... I HOPE you acted like you had to think about it awhile before you took them and ran! That is what I would have done and I would have brought them home too!

orangemm
11-20-2005, 04:37 PM
Aw, aren't they cute? You are just like me! I am such a softie for any cat related item, esp. one that no one else seems to want.

I am not quite as bad as the woman who was on Dr. Phil a few years ago. She was a compulsive shopper who just bought things for the sake of buying them. They were filming her house and there were these two puppets (kind of ugly, if you really want to know) that she bought. Dr. Phil asked her WHY she bought them; her reply was that she "felt sorry for them"! :confused: :confused:

Haven't gotten to that stage yet, thank goodness!!

catmandu
11-20-2005, 06:23 PM
I do that as well.Friday I was in Harmony an Import Shop,and got 16.95 Carved Wooden Cats ,with small imperfections for 6 Dollars.
They are very nice.
I certainly taken those two Blue Cats,from the reject corner. I got Wonderful English Ceramic Cats from the Amity,Five Dollars each.
You are a smart shopper,I do love those Cats!!!

kimlovescats
11-20-2005, 07:27 PM
Those are very cute, and look so happy in their new home! ;)