PDA

View Full Version : Nugget comes in from the Cold

catmandu
11-20-2005, 09:06 AM
And has some Deli Turkey.
Hes nervous in the Hotel as there are so many Cats,that come over and sniff him.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture1000.jpg
But he knows Scrappy 2,and they are very friendly!
Hes a nice Older Cat.Nugget is.
Boy do I love Turkey!!! WRRRROOOOOW!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture1001.jpg
YUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!

orangemm
11-20-2005, 09:18 AM
Is he going to stay? Bet he's enjoying that turkey!!

catmandu
11-20-2005, 09:51 AM
He belongs to a family somewhere on the block.He was on the porch one day,and a Lady walked by,and called him Lucky.
I told her that I put out food that my Cats werent eating and she laughed,and said that Lucky never refused food.
I should have asked her why a cat called Lucky wasnt kept indoors.I have seen Lucky sleeping on my Porch early in the morning.
There are too many careless drivers in the neighbor hood to let Cats roam,I worry about an older Cat,like Nugget/Lucky.

kb2yjx
11-20-2005, 09:54 AM
Agree with Gary, those oldies but goodies should be inside!!! WOnder if he gets enough to eat at his home??? SAndra

catmandu
11-20-2005, 09:58 AM
I think so,as he is not a thin Cat.But he loves the food here,and your Cat Nip,and he loves being petted.
Maybe hey are ignoring him,and he craves attention.
Hes very friendly with Scrappy 2,as they used to curl up,in the Cold together.

Soapets
11-20-2005, 11:12 AM
He sure is a handsome hunk of a cat! :D And he IS lucky, in that he found the "Found Cat's Hotel" to get food and warmth and companionship from if/when those needs of his aren't met at his other home. :)

Deb

Laura's Babies
11-20-2005, 11:15 AM
Another visitor at the Found Cat's Hotel! That open door policy you have is wonderful for any street cat that wants a meal. Maybe he will become a regular visitor there.... one of those kids that always drop by at SUPPERTIME! :D :D :D

AllAmericanPUP
11-20-2005, 12:25 PM
he sure is handsome!
poor guy, wish his family would let him inside :(

i've always wanted to take cats off the streets...there are quite a few running around here and most of them are pretty friendly..but my dad says no more pets :( luckily my brother who lives across the street puts out food for the kittys :)

kimlovescats
11-20-2005, 12:31 PM
How nice to see Nugget enjoying the hospitality of the Found Cats' Hotel! Awww, what a sweet boy enjoying that splendid turkey! :)

Kim

Kirsten
11-20-2005, 12:38 PM
I'm glad that he found the way to the cat hotel and that he's enjoying his turkey! :)

Kirsten