PDA

View Full Version : Foster CRYSTAL getting spayed tomorrow

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-20-2005, 08:48 AM
Please send some positive vibes for my gorgeous foster-cat Crystal who will be getting spayed tomorrow in preparation for going to her furrever home.

(I think I can officially call her a foster as i have had her in the house for two weeks and have managed not to refuse to rehome her LOL)

My friend Chantelle came to see her on friday, and it was love at first sight!! Chantelle has some major deadlines at work, but was very concerned that Crystal be spayed before she comes into heat, so I will be taking Crystal to my vet tomorrow, and she will be staying with me until her stitches come out, then I will be handing her over to her furrever Meowmie :D

catmandu
11-20-2005, 10:12 AM
Con Cat Ulations on another Adoption Kim.
That means that will be room,for another Cat who needs a Friend.
I am typing with one hand and petting a Purring Scrappy 2,with the other.

Randi
11-20-2005, 10:30 AM
Julie, that is wonderful news. I just knew your friend wouldn't be able to resist! :D

We'll keep all fingers and paws crossed for a succesful spaying, and speedy recovery for sweet little Crystal. :)

Laura's Babies
11-20-2005, 10:49 AM
Fingers and paws crossed here too! May she love her new home and spend many, many years being loved, pampered and spolied! GREAT JOB!

Soapets
11-20-2005, 11:24 AM
Thoughts and prayers coming your way from Nebraska.........

Deb

kimlovescats
11-20-2005, 11:31 AM
Julie, I am very proud of you for being able to let Crystal go ... she is most definitely a gorgeous girl! :eek: ;) I'm sure she will do just fine with her spay tomorrow!

Kim

momcat
11-20-2005, 02:35 PM
How great is that! Crystal is one lucky little kitty girl, she has two Meowmies to love her. Will you be seeing Crystal after she's adopted?

krazyaboutkatz
11-20-2005, 03:42 PM
I'm so glad to hear that your friend is going to adopt her. How could she resist? :D Lots of prayers and postive thoughts are being sent her way. I'm sure she'll be just fine. :)

Killearn Kitties
11-20-2005, 04:39 PM
I'm so pleased that your friend is taking Crystal. What great news! :D

prechrswife
11-20-2005, 08:54 PM
Wonderful news! :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-21-2005, 03:19 AM
Slight change of plan - Crystal has quite a bad ear infection, and the vet also wants her to pick up a bit more weight, so she will be getting spayed in a couple of months.

Just had to mention how awesome my vet is...... he spend over an hour cleaning Crystal's ears, and gave me ointment to continue treatment at home - for this he charged me $5 (the cost of the ointment). He never charges me for his time for rescues - only his costs for the meds - he is such an angel!!

Crystal will be going to her furrever home on Friday, I will try to remember my camera!! And YES, I will get to see her grow up!! :D

krazyaboutkatz
11-21-2005, 11:43 AM
I'm sorry to hear that she has such a bad ear infection. I'm also treating Starr for this but his is a mild case. It sure sounds like you have a wonderful caring vet. Please continue to keep us updated about her. :)

Barbara
11-21-2005, 01:37 PM
Oh I knew Chantelle would fall for Crystal (even their names go together well ;))

Hope the pretty girl's ear is fine soon :)