PDA

View Full Version : catmom.de: new look + Christmas and tea tree oil warning!

Kirsten
11-20-2005, 07:15 AM
I have updated www.catmom.de - living with cats in a responsible way (http://www.catmom.de/engl) this morning. The page got new fresh colors, and, since Christmas is coming closer, I've uploaded the "Christmas page" again, which is about the special dangers for our beloved felines during the holidays.

Also, I have added a tea tree oil warning to "Sources of Danger in the House" (http://www.catmom.de/engl/haus.html), as there have been several reports lately on fatal tea tree oil poisonings.

Just thought I'd let you know. :)

Kirsten

sirrahbed
11-20-2005, 07:32 AM
Kirsten - you pages are full of so many interesting and informative articles!! It has been awhile since I browsed and read them, so I am glad you posted the link again. I keep it bookmarked of course.

You really are quite an accomplished authority on cats!! Have you ever thought of sending articles in to publications or periodicals?? I think your sensitivity and dedication to felines is very impressive :D The photography is always awesome!!

Randi
11-20-2005, 07:49 AM
Thanks for posting the link again, you site is really informative and the layout is nice too! I have referred friends to i many timest. ;) Keep updating it, and as Sirrahbed says, I think it would be a good idea to send articles in for publication. :)

Soapets
11-20-2005, 08:22 AM
I added that website to my "Favorites" menu so I can visit it any time. Thanks for posting the links---I had never seen it before.

Deb

catmandu
11-20-2005, 08:42 AM
Thank You Kirsten,we can never know too much about our Furry Companions!!!!

kb2yjx
11-20-2005, 10:03 AM
Kirsten!! I just added your site to my FAVOURITES!!! Thank you!!! Sandra

Kirsten
11-20-2005, 12:45 PM
Thanks for visiting everyone! :)

Well, I think if I'd had more time, I would maybe try the publishing thing... But for the time being, I'm glad that at least I had the time to update the page! ;)

Deb, thank you for signing the guestbook!

Kirsten