PDA

View Full Version : Its a sad day for us.

Kfamr
03-29-2002, 04:13 PM
Today our neighbors doggie, Terra had to be put over to the rainbow bridge with her momma who was sent over there early last year. Terra had bad hip dysplasia and had broke her shoulder. Im crying as i write this. She and her momma were the first doggies i really met. At first i was afraid of them but i soon got used to them and they were my best friends. Her owner, Lisa came over and she came and told me about it... She was crying. Terra was the only babie they kepy from her momma's litter.. Terra is much happier now, running around with her momma up in puppy heaven. Lisa is going to get her ashes, and when she does get them from the human society shes going to donate all of Terra's stuff to the puppies at the humane society. GoogBYe Terra.:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Former User
03-29-2002, 04:25 PM
Oh, that is so sad.... but hey, Terra gets to play with her mommy now, and watch her other friends from the bridge.

AdoreMyDogs
03-29-2002, 04:25 PM
Goodbye, Terra. May you rest in peace, gentle girl. You did a good job of enriching the lives of some very lucky humans, but now it's time for you to grace heaven with your beautiful spirit.

LoudLou
03-29-2002, 04:27 PM
:( Oh, KayAnn I am deeply saddend. Let your friend Lisa know that our thoughts and prayers are with her. You're such a great friend to be there for her and help her through this tough time. Again, I am deeply saddend by the loss of such a great Furry friend.

Kfamr
03-29-2002, 04:38 PM
Heres Terra:( http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraida/pc7ea42cfc58c659e0c58223fc008f7c1/fdd7350e.jpg

manda99
03-29-2002, 05:02 PM
Sorry to hear this...
She was an absolute cutie.

lizbud
03-29-2002, 05:13 PM
REST IN PEACE SWEET TERRA

I'm sure she is Happy and painfree now over the
Rainbow Bridge. Please tell your friend that they are
in our thoughts & prayers.It is a sad thing to be
separated from our furkids...

momoffuzzyfaces
03-29-2002, 05:19 PM
I'm crying right along with you. What a beautiful friend she must have been. Just keep the picture of her pain-free and running and playing with her mom in your mind. That's what she is doing now. When they want to rest, they can lay their heads in an angels lap and have a snuggle. I really believe that.

sasvermont
03-29-2002, 05:26 PM
Sorry to hear about the pup. It always breaks hearts to hear about pets passing away. I think that is why lots of people swear they will never again grow attached to an animal. I think when we take in a pet, we all know it will come a time that there will be an end. That is true for all of us, people and animals. It is just so hard to accept it when it happens. Hopefully, after the tears subside, we all can remember ever so fondly, how much we appreciated and enjoyed the company of our dear pet(s). It is the love that they bring us that allows them to leave us, peacefully, hopefully. And they deserve NOT to be in pain or discomfort. They are such wonderful creatures, aren't they?

tatsxxx11
03-29-2002, 05:30 PM
KayAnn. I am so sorry for your friend, having lost two beautiful babies, so closely, and too soon. What a beautiful Labbie girl she is. Please tell your friend Lisa that many friends from far away are sharing her sadness. And KayAnn, tell her my Labbie, my best friend ever, my Jingles will be there to greet her and play with her and be her best bud. Bless you precious Terra and your dear Mom. We know you are together now, happy and whole again. Love, Sandra, Star and Cody

*LabLoverKEB*
03-29-2002, 09:02 PM
Oh, I'm sooo sorry, to hear about sweet Terra!:( :( Poor baby!

She remindes me of my R.B. Lab, Teal!:(

Love,
Sarah & Sadie

Logan
03-29-2002, 09:28 PM
I remember when you shared Terra with us before, KayAnn. What a loss. I guess I am grateful that she is now really comfortable. I just wish they could find a way to fix these bad hips so these dogs could live the long, comfortable lives that they deserve.

We will remember you and Terra's family in our prayers. :)

Sudilar
03-29-2002, 09:39 PM
So sorry to hear about Terra. She was beautiful. Remember the good times.

aly
03-29-2002, 10:30 PM
I also remember you sharing Terra with me several times. I am so sorry. Just remember she is free of pain now and will be waiting at the bridge. Please give your friend my deepest sympathy.