PDA

View Full Version : stupid stupid lady..!

sammy101
11-19-2005, 03:39 PM
My mom,dad and I went for a walk this morning with a kids.There was a lady walking ahead of us for a while with two Akitas?,i wasnt able to tell what they were but they looked like Akitas,but whatever they were they were gorgeous. Anyways,this lady was walking them and one of the dogs,a white one, didnt do anything that i could see, and she started HITTING him/her! :eek: :eek: Not just a little smack, but she raised her arm pretty high and was litterally smacking the crap out of this poor dog :( .She did this twice at different times. My parents got really upset, and so did i.I was just about to yell to her "What the hell is your problem?",i was really p*ssed. and she was doing it on the side of the road on a sidewalk where traffic was going by, so i'm sure were not the only ones who saw it.
Anyways,i told my mom if i see her again smacking the dog i'm going to report her to the humane society, thats abuse right?poor thing was cowering and yelping :( She also had trouble controlling them.

tz1
11-19-2005, 03:44 PM
STUPID heartless worm of a person! I own an Akita, that makes my heart break. :(

Jessika
11-19-2005, 03:45 PM
Yeah, that is definite abuse. I mean theres a bop on the nose for correctional purposes, but smacking with as much force as one can guster is not correctional, its plain abuse. I would report her!!

clarebear
11-19-2005, 03:49 PM
I hate those kind of people who smack animals.

I saw a guy once slamming the door on his dog! and I heard it crying and it really upsetted me.
Poor thing. The woman loves them but her boyfriend doesnt seem too, she is ok the woman so I wouldnt report it cause she is pergant and dont want to cause any stress.

KYS
11-19-2005, 03:52 PM
That is very sad.
No dog should be treated in such a manor. : (

Love4BCs
11-19-2005, 04:01 PM
Me being me, I probably would have started hitting HER. How would she like it?

I also would have demanded for her name, phone number and address.

Miss Z
11-19-2005, 04:13 PM
Good idea Love4BCs, i'd be right there beside you! That lady is heartless:mad:

lute
11-19-2005, 04:18 PM
some people! :mad: i hate seeing people doing these kind of things.

chocolatepuppy
11-19-2005, 04:58 PM
I wouldn't wait until I saw her smacking the dog again, I'd report her now. She may hit the dog 100 more times before you see her do it again. I hope you know who she is or can find out.

sammy101
11-19-2005, 07:22 PM
I have no idea where she lives,but i have an idea of the area she lives in.I'll go out tomorrow morning again to see if she's out.Mabye i'll see where she lives so i can give the humane society an address. I'm going to talk to my parents about reporting her,remember i have to make sure its ok with them first.

Alysser
11-19-2005, 07:25 PM
What a frggin A-hole! People are so stupid and heartless. I would have started screaming my head off at the b****. SHe doesn't deserve to have gorgeous animals if she can't stop beating them. You should report her now!

chocolatepuppy
11-19-2005, 07:38 PM
I have no idea where she lives,but i have an idea of the area she lives in.I'll go out tomorrow morning again to see if she's out.Mabye i'll see where she lives so i can give the humane society an address. I'm going to talk to my parents about reporting her,remember i have to make sure its ok with them first.

Oh hon, I understand, I didn't mean neccesarily 'you' I was refering more to your parents. And I'd be careful around this lady, don't trust that she wouldn't harm you, just look what she does to her dog!

sammy101
11-19-2005, 07:42 PM
Oh hon, I understand, I didn't mean neccesarily 'you' I was refering more to your parents. And I'd be careful around this lady, don't trust that she wouldn't harm you, just look what she does to her dog!

Oh thats ok. My parents absolutely hate animal abuse as all dog lovers do. I want to make sure that they want to report her.

Jessika
11-19-2005, 08:33 PM

You can do it anonymously you know, that way no-ones names will be mentioned. :)

Toby's my baby
11-19-2005, 08:45 PM
That is horrible!! I cant believe someone could do that to a dog!

bark_some
11-19-2005, 11:37 PM
STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID (i could go on forever) PERSON! SO HEARTLESS!
*bits lip* (why didn't you do something?)

jesse_3
11-20-2005, 12:32 AM
What is that lady's problem? That is pure abuse, a dog should not yelp with a human's physical contact, EVER! I wish you luck in reporting her. I left an anonymous report about my grandparents neighbor actually throwing the puppy over a 10 foot fence! Let's just say they won't own dogs again.

Steph and the gang

*LabLoverKEB*
11-24-2005, 02:29 PM
Stupid B!&%$! That's NO WAY TO TREAT AN ANIMAL.

sammy101
11-24-2005, 02:30 PM
it upset me so much.
I havent seen her for a week. I would report her but the problem is i dont really have an idea where she lives. :( I look out for her everytime i go out with the kids but i havent seen her. :( My mom said we could report her,we just have to find out where she lives.

Ree'sKujo
12-03-2005, 11:58 AM
I probably would've went to jail.For one I've owned Akita's most of my life and two next to child abude nothing pees me off faster then animal abuse.I hope you can find where she lives and report her.