PDA

View Full Version : Anyone miss me?

Buddy Blaze Lover
11-19-2005, 02:58 PM
Well, as some of you may have noticed, I haven't been around much at all lately...things have been REALLY and extremely busy around here, and I am so loaded down with homework, I could be sick!:p:( I am seriously thinking of just leaving PT, and I'm sure many of you won't mind...I mean, I almost never post anymore, and I don't think I'd be around much at all anyway. Maybe I'll come back next summer when things slow down.:) This isn't permanent yet, just an idea for now, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to leave. I'm sorry, I just feel so overwhelmed right now, and there's only a few people here that I've actually become good friends with...I just don't feel like I belong here much anymore.:( I'm sorry; no one in particular has made me feel that way, I just think it would be better if I left for sure.

-Katie

chocolatepuppy
11-19-2005, 03:16 PM
What? :eek: Leave? :eek: Goodness Katie, if you're busy and can't get on everyday that's ok! We need you and Blaze here! I would miss you! I don't know why you don't feel you belong here anymore. :(

joanofark
11-19-2005, 03:34 PM
Katie, Your always going welcome here no matter how much you get on! Don't feel like you have to leave! Your one of the only people I have ever gotten to know on here! If you left I would miss you and Blazer AND Dom So much. And PT would not be complete without you, ever. If you can't make it on ALL THE TIME, thats okay. And when you do come back and visit, you will be welcomed back. Just please don't make it permanent. We will always be here for you to vent on when you feel like this way.:(

If you do leave...I'll miss a lot.

{{{{{Hugs.}}}}}

-Sarah

:(:(

tatsxxx11
11-19-2005, 03:41 PM
Katie!!!:(:(:(:( Beamer, Star and I will be utterly heartbroken if you leave. Please, please, reconsider. You might just be needing a break right now. It sounds as though you're overwhelmed with school and other repsonsibilities but that is when you need your friends the most. And you have a LOT of friends here. You are one of the sweetest, most caring PetTalkers and we can't afford to lose a friend like you. Just take a break, come on when you can or when just need to talk...no pressure School and family and furkids come first but we will ALWAY be here for you. We love you guys.

Sandra:(

luvofallhorses
11-19-2005, 05:51 PM
Katie,

please don't leave. You are one of my best friends here and I'd hate to see you leave. (((((hugs)))))) if you decide to leave here is my e-mail and keep in touch, please. [email protected]

Karen
11-19-2005, 06:13 PM
Don't feel you need to be posting all the time to belong here. We're a pretty understanding bunch when it comes to people sometimes having other responsibilities, and we're happy when we can see you, and will just think of you often when you cannot be here. Of COURSE you belong here. Bellyrubs to Blaze from me!

Anita Cholaine
11-19-2005, 06:36 PM
No, Katie!! :( It doesn't matter if you are not able post so much, you'll always belong to PT... If you, leave, we'll all miss you, because you're a fantastic person... Just come and post when you can, and you'll always be welcome....

Toby's my baby
11-19-2005, 09:20 PM
Please dont leave! You dont have to post everyday to be a member! You will be dearly missed by all if you leave! Please change you mind! I hope you dont leave, I will miss your posts so much, and beatiful Blaze!

Buddy Blaze Lover
11-20-2005, 02:17 PM
Oh you guys are SO sweet!:) Thanks so much for your kind words...

I guess I DID feel like I should leave because I don't post every day, much less very often. And I always feel bad if I don't reply to everyone's posts...in a way, I feel like I'm favoring some people, (when I only post a few times every so often) which I'm not.:( But anyways, thank you again, Annette, Sarah, Sandra, Krista, Karen, Anita, and Beth. I guess I just feel comitted to PT and I can't be here very often...but I will stay and hang out here whenever I can after school and other activities. Thanks for understanding, you guys are awesome!!:D;)

-Katie

poofy
11-20-2005, 05:41 PM
Oh dont leave , and dont feel bad, you just got overwhelmed..It will work out.
Just hang in there, we understand. :)

Alysser
11-20-2005, 06:00 PM
I hope I've done nothing to cuase you to think your not welcome here. Every petalker is welcome here! PLEASE reconsider!
- Alyssa :(