PDA

View Full Version : It's Been Awhile!

RockyRoad
11-18-2005, 11:14 PM
Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted..it could have been as long as a year :eek: but hey, things get busy for everyone at some point, I guess. I got a job at my mom's dental office two years ago and that and school have basically controlled my life. Anyway, I'd been thinking about PT a lot; sometimes when someone would say something to me it could just bring back a lot of memories from here [amazing how people from all around the world can have such a strong impact on each other!]. I learned a lot here, you know. ;) But wow.. all the changes! I must say that the new look is very nice. :)

I hope everyone has been doing well, as well as the furkids. :)
As for us.. Floppsy passed away two months ago.. she was sick and losing weight fast. I miss her terribly.. remember how much of a triumph it was when I [thanks to help from many of you] convinced my parents to let her be a full-time indoor bunny? She was such a sweetheart.. it was very sad to part with her. :( Lady's doing good, although now deaf and suffering from arthritis, and turning 11 this March. Still, she loves to go for her walks and herd the cats around. :p As for the cats, they have gotten so BIG, and they are doing fine as well.

Hopefully now because of the upcoming holidays and such, I'll be able to stop in more frequently. I missed it here. :D

- Britt

Kfamr
11-18-2005, 11:33 PM
Wow, I was pretty surprised to see a post from you! It surely has been a long time.

I don't think I had my little girl since you last posted! Kiara is the 3rd Muttlie in our family.
http://petevents.com/~simba/g4.jpg
Kiara (on the right) and I are currently in Utah visiting wolf_q and her family, so I probably won’t be around as much as I usually am.

Glad everyone is doing well and life is good when busy, at times! So sorry to hear of Floppsy’s passing. :(

I am glad to see you post and hopefully we can see some new pictures of those furkids!
Kay

cloverfdx
11-19-2005, 02:17 AM
What a suprise :). Sorry to hear about Floppsy. But glad to hear everyone else is doing ok.

finn's mom
11-19-2005, 03:08 AM
I am also sorry to hear about Floppsy...but, at least she was able to be inside for the last part of her life...that IS quite a triumph for you! I hope you're able to post photos soon...

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-19-2005, 03:57 AM
What a surprise to see you posting here again!!You will need a lot of catching up!! I have ....... 3 cats now! Our newbie Zazou is a longhaired tux:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/rando1.jpg . She is such a sweety!!
Remember my guinea pig Jasper? He passed away last summer :(

He he, I am happy you are back! Please post pics of your pets asap :D

ChrisH
11-19-2005, 06:25 AM
Hi, Britt, I was thinking of you just yesterday! Good to see you here again! :D
So sorry to hear the sad news about Floppsy. {{hugs}}

Chris

popcornbird
11-19-2005, 08:41 AM
OMG!!! I was thinking about you just the other day!!! How wonderful to see a post from you. :D Hope you'll stick around this time. So sorry to hear about sweet Floppsy. :(

Welcome back, and please...don't leave again. ;)

Cookiebaker
11-19-2005, 08:59 AM
Wow, Britt, it's GREAT to see you!!! I really missed seeing you when you left.

I am so sorry about Floppsy!

We want pictures!!! ;)

carole
11-19-2005, 12:52 PM
I remember you well and am glad to see you back again, I am so sorry about Floppsy though, how awful for you,but happy to hear you and the rest of the family furkids included are well and happy, sounds like life is going extremely well for you, please stop by more often and keep us updated on events in your life and your furkids lives. WELCOME BACK with open arms from us all. :)

Karen
11-19-2005, 12:55 PM
Wow! Welcome back! Good to hear from you. Sorry that Floppsy's now at the Rainbow Bridge, but I am sure there's lots of parsley up there, and the raisins aren't fattening there either.

Yay! Welcome home to Pet Talk, say Hi! to your mom and family from us, I am sure they remember meeting those crazy Pet Talk folks in Pennsylvania! What grade are you in now?

poofy
11-19-2005, 12:59 PM
Im new here..but welcome back, sorry about the sweet bunny, glad all is ok.. :D

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/ahelpazylatkey.gif

Barbara
11-19-2005, 02:37 PM
Hi Britt, glad to see you again. I am sorry about Floppsy- but glad to hear all the others are fine :)

jenluckenbach
11-19-2005, 03:10 PM
HELLO!!!!!! **jumps up and down and waves** remember me?? You might notice an extra cat among my crew too. ;)

So sorry about Floppsy. :( Hope to see and hear more about the others, once you stop being so busy. ;) :rolleyes: :D

Say HI to your mom too. :D

Corinna
11-19-2005, 03:15 PM
Hey Britt glad to see you back even if it's spotty please keep on posting. Sorry to hear about floppsy. I had to have Merlin PTS from his cancer. So I know what it's like to miss them.

Uabassoon
11-19-2005, 06:11 PM
Hey Britt! It's good seeing you again. I'm sorry to hear about Floppsy :(

Glad that the rest of the fur family is doing fine. I hope to see some more posts from you soon!

Felicia's Mom
11-19-2005, 06:35 PM
Glad to hear from you. I'm sorry to learn about Floppsy

Toby's my baby
11-19-2005, 08:40 PM
Glad to "hear" from you!! I am so sorry to hear about floppsy's passing :(

I got a new girl too! Her name is Autumn. . . (in my sig below) :)

RockyRoad
11-20-2005, 01:19 AM
Thanks everyone :)
All the new additions are adorable! :D

Kay- Kiara is gorgeous, and what a cute picture!
Lut- Sorry to hear about Jasper, I remember him well :( . Zazou is a cutie, and wow, her eyes look very pretty.
Karen- Yes they remember the PA meeting :D , and both of them say "hello." I'm in 10th now, and piling on AP classes, so it gets rough at times but all in all rewarding.
Jen- one of the first things my mom said when I told her I posted this thread was, "is Jen going to reply?" ;)
Corinna- I remember Merlin as well, and I'm sorry to hear about his passing. :(
Beth- Autumn is very cute

And as for pictures.. I have two fairly recent ones, for we just had to get another computer hard drive and I have most of my older ones on CD.

Lady:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/mein_reise/lady.jpg
The Kitties [Oreo, Sally, Malley]:
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c196/mein_reise/orsalmal.jpg

-Britt

jenluckenbach
11-20-2005, 06:18 AM
Lady looks lovely. And look at the size of the Malley cat! :eek: Glad all the kitties pile together.