PDA

View Full Version : Look how BIG I've gotten!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-18-2005, 11:14 PM
Bella has grown so much since we've gotten her! Here's a few pics. I hope she does good with our new kitten!

Soapets
11-18-2005, 11:27 PM
OMG, she is growing up to be a little lady! :eek: I can't believe how fast these babies grow. She's a beautiful girl, and I'm sure she'll do fine with a new kitten once she gets accustomed to it. Good luck, and keep posting those pictures---she'll be full-grown before you know it!

Deb

kilbarchancats
11-19-2005, 02:32 AM
I absolutely cannot see a kitty behind that curtain, no I swear, I really can't. ;) She is such a GOOD hider and such a pretty little girl :D

Kirsten
11-19-2005, 03:56 AM
She's cute! :) She must be Peggy's age. :)

Kirsten

Laura's Babies
11-19-2005, 09:54 AM
:eek: They are tiny wee babies one day and grown up in the blink of an eye, thank GOD for cameras so we can get pictures of them as babies. I look at Chesters baby pictures a LOT and think of how cute and sweet he was and look at him now and am amazed at how big and sweet he is now!

Bella is so beautiful with all that black fur!!I LOVE BLACKIES!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-19-2005, 10:18 AM
Thanks everyone! She is such a great cat, I'm sure she'll get along with Autumn (new kitties name) well. She is so playful, yet cuddly at the same time.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-19-2005, 10:21 AM
I was going to put more pics on that post, sorry!

kimlovescats
11-19-2005, 12:50 PM
Awww she's a real beauty ... at any size! SHe really looks very much like my sweet Bonnie Girl! ;)

Kim

carole
11-19-2005, 01:10 PM
Aww Megan My heart has melted, she is beautiful beyond description, of course I am very partial to Black sweet girls, cannot wait to see Autumn,( did you know that is a name i have on my favorites list for a while now for a future calico or tortie girl I hope to have one day in my life, )they will look so cute together, when does Autumn arrive then? you had better put warnings on your future pics "cuteness ' overload lol. :D :)

catmandu
11-19-2005, 04:23 PM
I remember reading about the Good Work,the San Fransico SPCA is doing.
Over the Kitten Cages was a sign.
Do It Yourself Cat Kit.
Just Add Food And Love.
And you ceratinly have done wonders with Bella.
Once a Starry Kitten,Bella is A Prima Donna.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-19-2005, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the great comments everyone. Bella SURE has CHANGED! She is the worlds biggest snuggle bug. She isn't afraid of anything (except the printer) which can be a good or bad thing. I don't think she would survive if she became a barn cat again! And boy is my little girl a CHOW HOUND! She would eat all day if you let her. She sits on your shoulder, watches TV, everything! She's licking my hair right now... :confused: She is so comical! Her favorite good is potato chips and pretzels. I love her to death! She sleeps with me, purrs all night somehow, and just wants to be by you. :)