PDA

View Full Version : How many kisses....

slick
11-18-2005, 11:06 PM
I've kissed Speckles at least 30 times since I've been home from work and I got to thinking. How many kisses would that be in a year? I've had her for 8 years which = 2,920 days and at 30 kisses a day that = 87,600 kisses. :eek: It's truly a wonder that she has any fur left. :D

Oh yes, and since Max gets just as many kisses...well....I guess my lips have been very busy. ;)

How many times a day do you give your furbabies kisses??

Soapets
11-18-2005, 11:29 PM
AWWWWwww, that's so sweet! I haven't ever counted the number of times in a day that I give my furbabies kisses........ I often do it without even thinking about it I guess. This is a cute idea for a thread, though! ;)

Deb

G535
11-19-2005, 12:35 AM
I have no idea, lots really but he still has all his fur!

kilbarchancats
11-19-2005, 02:44 AM
Oh, I had never thought of that before, but I will try to make a rough count today. I suspect it will run into the hundreds between Max, Candy and Tom. I'm probably about 30 so far and have been up for about 3/4 hour.

Nosies, pawsies, bellies, lips, chins, necks, tails....(well there is one area I won't go hehe : :) )

AND, (given that we are in freezing temperatures at the moment and therefore I constantly have to keep lips rubbed with lipsalve as they get very dry very easily) even a freshly slicked mouth doesn't stop me, even though I know I'll end up all hairy and fuzzy. Similarly if you've just moisturised and then the hairs all stick to your face and its very itchy and tickly....What could be better? :D :D

lbaker
11-19-2005, 03:48 AM
That's IT Kilbarchancats [we are going to have to give you a shortcut name] I too put on the lip and skin balm every morning and end up with dog and cat hair on my face and lips. Oh how silly but true ~ I kiss and kiss and my furkids just love it! Although sometimes they do laugh at me for being silly :rolleyes:

Kirsten
11-19-2005, 03:51 AM
I never counted them, but it must be many many kisses during the day. I love to kiss my girls on their foreheads, they are so sweet that I cannot resist! :)

Kirsten

kilbarchancats
11-19-2005, 04:30 AM
That's IT Kilbarchancats [we are going to have to give you a shortcut name] I too put on the lip and skin balm every morning and end up with dog and cat hair on my face and lips. Oh how silly but true ~ I kiss and kiss and my furkids just love it! Although sometimes they do laugh at me for being silly :rolleyes:

okay, good point!! Laura it is then - I've changed screen to show this. Thanksx

Sonia59
11-19-2005, 04:30 AM
What a nice thread! :)
I have never counted, but it should make many many kisses!!!! :D :D
Not only the fur is still here, but it's getting softer :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-19-2005, 06:42 AM
OMG, that must be hundreds..... :D . Well, 1 thing is sure: it is MORE than my kisses to my humans... :p ;)

Laura's Babies
11-19-2005, 09:49 AM
To many to count here too! Everytime I get my hands on then it is kissie, kissie, kissie, kissie!

catmandu
11-19-2005, 04:20 PM
Only A Few Found Cats get Kisses,because only the Older Cats like Michael,Moose ,JJ3 and tHe Princess arent quick enough to get away.
Oh No.the Geezers going to kiss us.
RUN For The HILLS!!!!
The Younger Cats,dont like being held as much.

momcat
11-19-2005, 08:42 PM
Hmmm... it's one of those thing I never really thought about, it's something I just do when Groucho is nearby. Our kissy spot is on top of his head.

Killearn Kitties
11-20-2005, 09:50 AM
:D How cute! The thought of a bald Max and Speckles :eek: , that furry-lipped feeling :eek: . What a strange thread. :D

Sam and Daisy will submit to lots of kisses, but Jessica would be heading for the hills with the found cats, I'm afraid!

Must try and count kisses sometime.

kb2yjx
11-20-2005, 10:01 AM
Several of the older cats of the Campbell Clan are use to being smothered with kisses. The younger ones see this and run! BUT, I get them eventually!! Sandra