PDA

View Full Version : Gift swap thanks Flamepony

Corinna
11-18-2005, 12:40 PM
The kids are so happy with all the six packs of things. Lady loves the 6 tennis balls the cats love the mice. Dugan says the treats are great . Moms making them wait to try the gourmet treats . the denta bones lasted about 5 mintues. saving 2nd pack for another day.
Wee one says thanks ,Mom is only letting me have half of one of the big treat bars (I only weight 4 Lbs ) at a time.
I love the calendar I hadn't gotten that one . Thank you from us all . On with the pictures.

Ps my post office was wondering how you got that mailed with no return address.

Corinna
11-18-2005, 12:41 PM
Afew more

petslover
11-18-2005, 12:49 PM
What nice gifts. We don't see pictures enough of your furbabies. ;)

luvofallhorses
11-18-2005, 02:24 PM
It looks like you all got some great stuff. :)

buttercup132
11-18-2005, 02:28 PM
:eek: u have a bunny and i didint know!!!! omg ! aww those are rgeat pictures

Corinna
11-18-2005, 06:26 PM
Wee one is a 13-15 years old not sure as I got him from a breeder who was going to just turn him loose in her yard.

flamepony12
11-18-2005, 07:46 PM
I'm so glad you like everything, and that it arrived safely! :D

I'm sorry it didn't have a return adress on it, my dad mailed it while I was at school and obviously didn't write it on. [sigh]

chocolatepuppy
11-18-2005, 08:00 PM
Looks like your furkids are really enjoying their gifts Corinna. I didn't know you had a bunny either. I just can't get enough of your two big black pups! :D

Ginger's Mom
11-18-2005, 08:28 PM
Wow! It looks like you got a lot of really great gifts. And I am really glad you decided to participate because it gave me a chance to see your kids. You really need to post more pictures of those cuties (I love newfys).

Corinna
11-18-2005, 10:42 PM
Flamepony It was just the counter clerk at my po was just wondering how it happened . They aren't suppose to mail them with out it. I thought it was funny.
Thank you for the great stuff every one is soooo happy Lady most six tennis balls oh joy !!!!
I promise I will post more of the goofy twosome now that it's easier for me on the new PT.
Wee one, my bunny wasn't gotten as a pet but as abreeder for my does (2 angoria ) so I could restart my spinning business. But the girls didn't like him and tried to kill him . so I decide to no go into selling the fiber but to do custom spinning instesd. So all you pet bunny owners have helped me see him as a pet. By the way he is spoiled rotten. ( the 2 does both died about 3 months after I got him.) He is the only one left, I don't see getting in to the rabbit biz again so he is going to be spoiled rotten until the lastdays . I haven't had one live this long either.