PDA

View Full Version : Special Moments

trinity
11-18-2005, 11:58 AM
Do you have names for your Special Moments with your cats? This is what I mean. We have five cats. When I spend time with Scooter it is Scooter Snuggles. Hunter gets Hunter Hugs...see what I mean? Well I was always a little upset because I couldn't come up with a name for the time I spend with Zingo...nothing quite works. I realized something this morning, and please keep in mind this was a pre-coffee moment. My knickname for him is Monster....so...after my shower this morning (look out! here it comes....) WE HAD A MONSTER MASH!!!!!! WHich is just some really intense snuggles but it sounded good...or atleast it did before the coffee :rolleyes:

Full list:

Hunter Hugs
Scooter Snuggles
Bouncer Bundles
Oatmeal Opps (stretching but it works!)
Monster Mash
(RB) Kunan Kuddles...and I really miss these.... :( :( :( :( :( :(

kimlovescats
11-18-2005, 12:26 PM
How absolutely precious! We don't really have names for our snuggle sessions, but I have silly things I say while snuggling different ones. Here are a few:

Grace: "Come here Gracie, Gracie. Awww, that's mommy's Gracie Girl, Grace is a good girl, yeees Gracie, Gracie. Mommy's Gracie Mae! (of course, typing loses the sweet voice inflections that I am using ..)

So Small: Soooo Small, sooooo sweet, soooooooo cute, smells sooooo good, Mommy's little So Small! :D

Dexter: Dex-TER, hey big kitty kitty, big nawtee boy, but mommy still loves you, why do you have to be soooooooo bad? *cuddle, cuddle* :rolleyes:

Bonnie: Hey, Bonnie Girl. Yeeeeees, Bonnie's a sweet girl, Bonnie Bons ... such a good girl, Miss Bonnie! ;)

Smokey: Hey Smokey Pokey, whatcha doin' Smokey Pokey? You big sweet boy, Mommy loves her Smokey Pokey!

Fuzzy: Hey Fuzzy Girl, awww, mommy's Fuzzy Girl ... my little kissie girl, yeees, mommy loves her Fuzzy Girl! ;)

Roxy: Hey Itty Bitty, how's mommy's Roxy Roxy? Yes, just an Itty Bitty Roxy Rox. (Left over from her spoiled baby days)

Tabitha: Tabiffa, mommy's baby Tabiffa! Ah, Tabi Tabi .. mommy loves her baby Tabiffa! That's enough Tabiffa, just lay on mommy ... you silly girl, mommy's ear is hurting, that's enough Tabi Tabi. :rolleyes: :D

Hallie: (I miss you!) - Hallie Sueeee, mommy's baby Hallie Sue Sue! Hallie Baby, mommy loves you, Hallie Sue Sue! :(

Redfurd: Redfuuuuuurd, come here you big silly boy, mommy loves her Redfurd, ahhhh you sillly goober, you're just a gooberhead ... I love you, Redfurd! :D

Boots: Hi Bootsie, Bootsie. That's a good boy, Boots. Bootsie, Bootsie! (Boots is the still shy former feral)

Marmy: Hi Marmy, awwwww you're a sweet girl, Miss Marmy ... such a good girl, yes Marmy's a good girl. (Marmy is a former feral as well, very sweet, but a bit shy still)

April: Hey BIG GIRL .... I love you April, you're such a BIG pretty girl, awwwww Miss April! :)

OK, I won't drag you through any more ... this was fun, it's funny how we come up with special rituals with our babies! :D

Kim

catmandu
11-18-2005, 12:51 PM
I sing a little Song to The Found Cats,when I see them
Joey,My Little Joey
You such a Good Cat
Im so glad that your mine
Joey,my best friend
Well be friends to the end,
And beyond
As we will be Pals Foever
And Ever and Ever
Then I substitute the name of the next Found Cats who wants a snuggle and pet session.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos520.jpg
Two Meezers,in a love huggy!!

kimlovescats
11-18-2005, 12:53 PM
Gary, that is so sweet!!! :D

Laura's Babies
11-18-2005, 01:01 PM
Chester is....in a deep voice "Mommies BIG BOY Chester"

Amy is "Mommies baby gurl" (yes gUral)

Samantha is "Mommies Baby girl"

Giz is always "Mommies Beautiful funny gurl"

I sing "You Are My Sunshine" to them during a snuggle session. (and believe it or not, they never complain that I CAN'T sing worth a flip!)

Gary, it is SO refreshing to see a man admit they are mush when it comes to kitties!

RedHedd
11-18-2005, 01:32 PM
Mitzi does these cute jump-up head bumpies when she is feeling really amorous. I call them Mitzi up-ups. She also does what we call Mitzi Muffins when she kneads on meowmie. She's my little Shiatzu masseuse.

Mishi? Hmm .... my weird, Maine Goon, gentle giant boybee. He gives me special head bumpies too which I call Mishi Muffies.

and with the both of them I get oodles and oodles of kitty kaboodles! :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-18-2005, 01:42 PM
INKA is our "dinner-is ready"-alarm! She sees me going to the kitchen, then she starts meowing really loud, which is the sign for the other 2 cats to come and hurry to the kitchen too! Hearing Inka means "munch-time"!!
MAYA is our "bedtime-missioner" (sp??). When she thinks it is close to bedtime, she meows and goes waiting in the corner of the living room, where the door to her "bedroom" is!!
ZAZOU reminds me when it is time for a play-session! She diggs a toy out of her toy-basket, and brings it to me!

kb2yjx
11-18-2005, 02:17 PM
When Ralph Syracuse was the Itty Bitty Kitty and ran about the house, we would sing this to the theme from Bonaza(the TV show with Hoss, Little Joe)
The theme music: It's Ralphie
" ""
Up the stairs, down the hall, fast as he can be....
Theme music
It's Ralphie, better get out of the way!!!
more theme music
Take the toys, run with them, better get out of the way!!!
I know, you had to be there!!!
Ralph is now 13.5, and I still sing this to him. He does look at me like I AM crazy!!!!

kimlovescats
11-19-2005, 01:20 PM
Aww, all of these responses are so cute ... this is a fun thread. COME ON, we need more special moments!!! ;)

momcat
11-19-2005, 08:50 PM
For us it's, Groucho do lovebug? During our snugglefest I say stuff like there's my little boy, ooo I love Groucho kisses, you're my little purrball, I give you huggies all day long. How I love that little guy!

kimlovescats
11-19-2005, 09:06 PM
For us it's, Groucho do lovebug? During our snugglefest I say stuff like there's my little boy, ooo I love Groucho kisses, you're my little purrball, I give you huggies all day long. How I love that little guy!

These are all so heartwarming! What WOULD we do without our furry babies!!! :D

Don Juan's mom
11-20-2005, 01:22 AM
Don Juan likes to climb on my shoulder to snuggle and purr. We call it "baby time." :)

Liz