PDA

View Full Version : Re:Christmas Card Swap..

Felix
11-18-2005, 10:34 AM
Im so excited....I just recived my first christmas card in the mail this morning. :D :D Did anyone else recieve any yet?I can't wait to see the rest of them :) Im soooo happy I signed up for this ...YAY!!!!!!!! :D Well im off to make room for all the cards that come :p

mina'smomma
11-18-2005, 10:36 AM
We're going to tape ours on the entertainment center

Corinna
11-18-2005, 11:00 AM
I put mine around a door frame. I have to get mine made today. Man who's so fast on this task?

Felix
11-18-2005, 11:20 AM
We're going to tape ours on the entertainment center

I put mine around a door frame. Great ideas!!

I have to get mine made today. Man who's so fast on this task?
I got mine all done and addressed,just waiting to send them off. :D

As for who sent it???...I will not say :p Because it may spoil it for those who are waiting and want it to be a surprise ;)

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-18-2005, 01:29 PM
I got my first one too today!! It came all the way from Bahrain!! Now...... who lives there????? ;)

finn's mom
11-18-2005, 01:41 PM
I haven't gotten any yet, but, I know I will soon. :) And, I have still only made one, but, I'm finally feeling all right today! YAY! Let's hope it lasts, and, I get some creativity going...I'm glad I signed up, too!

Barbara
11-18-2005, 02:31 PM
I got one too- looks as if Bahrain is closer to Europe. :) Thanks Julie- I love your Christmas cards! Nobody here gets Christmas cards with camels on them :)

krazyaboutkatz
11-18-2005, 09:16 PM
I haven't received any yet and I still need to make my Christmas picture to put in the cards that I bought. I hope to have most of them done by early December. :)

Corinna
11-18-2005, 10:31 PM
Ok I have to silly but I 'm praying for a wee bit of snow for my cards I couldn't find one I had that worked for me. Mission tomorrow drive until I find snow .

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-19-2005, 12:58 AM
I KNOW I sent mine VERY early, but IF I do go back to SA for Christmas (waiting for Hubby's leave to be approved) - then December will be SOOOO hectic for me, so I thought it was better to get them out early!! :D

Felix
11-19-2005, 07:38 AM
I KNOW I sent mine VERY early, but IF I do go back to SA for Christmas (waiting for Hubby's leave to be approved) - then December will be SOOOO hectic for me, so I thought it was better to get them out early!!
Ok since you gave yourself away ;) the first Christmas card I got this year was from you Ally. :p Im so glad that you decided to put them out early.I wasnt feeling the Christmas spirit,it just wasnt there until I recived your card.It got me in the holiday mood.Thanks so very much!! :D