PDA

View Full Version : getting a boarder?

cali
11-17-2005, 01:53 PM
lol ok, basicly soon my brother is moving out, my brother is my family main soarce of income, making 4 grand a month the dude is rich lol but because he will be moving out neither my mom or I are abe to make up the differnce, we are just getting by as it is, so my mom is thinking about renting out my brother room, basicly someone who would live in our house, help out, and pay rent. the problem? where in the world would we find a boarder who would be willing to live with me, my mom, 5 dogs, 8 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a bird, 2 gerbils, and fish? and actually pay to do that? lol

Jessika
11-17-2005, 02:01 PM
Easily, a lot of people are desperate for room and board that they will put up with almost anything. Just be careful to do a thorough background check before you say yes or no to make sure you aren't housing a psycho or criminal or something :o

.sarah
11-17-2005, 02:09 PM
I would do it if I needed to. Find an animal lover!

areias
11-17-2005, 02:11 PM
What part of Canada do you live in? ;) That's a place I've never lived before.

JK, there's plenty of people that wouldn't mind, especially if they would be able to bring their own dog or something.

Flatcoatluver
11-17-2005, 02:13 PM
see when i move out, I have to bring zoey and keasha and i don't think i will be able to find a apartment that will alow a big dog.

Jessika
11-17-2005, 02:17 PM
see when i move out, I have to bring zoey and keasha and i don't think i will be able to find a apartment that will alow a big dog.

You'd be surprised. Lots of places will if you look hard enough. You might have to pay more per month or pay a bigger deposit but they aren't rare ;)

Laura's Babies
11-17-2005, 07:53 PM
Just be careful.. To many time they move in and suddenly fall on hard times and can't pay, run up the phone bill and trash your house. Had that happen to me... TWICE! That is why I now live alone!