PDA

View Full Version : What's on you christmas list??

Flatcoatluver
11-17-2005, 12:39 PM
ok.... so my mom told me to right a christmas list, so here is what i got so far.
1. tetter totter base (for agility practise)
2. 4 agility jumps
3. size large dog greenies
4. Black nickey sweatshirt
5. feed store gift ceritificate (for duck food I have to pay for there food)
6. Petsmart gift ceritificates
7. Black dog bed.
8. now thats what i call music #20
so whats on your list??? I need more ideas.......................

.sarah
11-17-2005, 12:43 PM
I don't have a list, really, but at work we do Secret Santa and I just asked for Lab stuff. I don't know what I want exactly, but I'll take anything for my dogs or anything with dogs!

Jessika
11-17-2005, 12:51 PM
- good vacuum that will suck up dog hair!!
- Konica-Minolta dImage A2 or A200
- dog... stuff. lol. All kinds of dog stuff or stuff for my dogs
- money or gift certificates so we can put it in savings
- new tires for my Grand Am GT
- misc. car accessories for my Grand Am GT (body kit, umm sound system would be nice, etc)

I... don't know what I want, honestly. I'm not a very materialistic person. Hmm. I haven't even THOUGHT about what I might want, except I would REALLY like the dImage.. (I'm supposed to be getting it with HJ's next paycheck though!!!!!). hehe.

lv4dogs
11-17-2005, 12:51 PM
I don't have a list... I'm single & our family only buys for children not adults. But I am hoping to buy myself a new computer! :p

beeniesmom
11-17-2005, 12:56 PM
Mmmm. I'd like everyone I know to be healthy this holiday season.
I usually don't have a list.
I browse until I see something that someone might need.
I need a new vacuum too.
I'd like a 30 minute meal cook book by Racheal Ray.
I think I will be purchasing gift cards this year for family members.

Samantha Puppy
11-17-2005, 12:56 PM
My Christmas lists consists of things I need for the baby and can't necessarily afford. My mom and mother-in-law have been begging for a non-baby-related list for the last month but I just refer them to our two registries. Maybe next year, I will make a list of things I want and don't necessarily need... this year, however, I need all the help I can get with baby stuff.

*sigh* :(

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-17-2005, 01:07 PM
The only thing I am wishing for is that we get to spend Christmas in SA with our family - hubby's leave still hasn't been approved, and we are going to lose our airline bookings soon if we dont finalise them :(

davidpizzica
11-17-2005, 01:17 PM
Number one on my list: A CAR THAT RUNS!!!

finn's mom
11-17-2005, 01:29 PM
I'm really easy to buy for because everyone I know knows how much I like music and movies. And, they can always buy me film for my 35 mm camera, which I haven't used in a long time! But, there are so many things I want, actually. :) But, I'm not making a list at all this year, I'm just freakin' stoked to be near my mom and dad. It's been awhile, and, I don't expect anything this year, after everything they've done for Finn and me since we arrived. Although I know they'll still get me something. My mom keeps asking me to try robes on at the department stores, so, I think she wants to get me one that fits. Ha ha, I always grab hers or my dads. They are a bit big on me. :)

AllAmericanPUP
11-17-2005, 01:43 PM
dont have a list, my parents will probably just give us a lil money.
really all i'm wishing for is my brother has a safe flight home(he's comming home for 18 days of leave),that our hike is fun and successful and that my sister has a healthy baby :)

elizabethann
I'd like a 30 minute meal cook book by Racheal Ray.

Benniesmom, she has a new magazine coming out. I bought a 1 year subscription for my neice for Christmas. She loves Rachel Ray. Personally, I love her $40 A Day show.

The only thing on my Christmas list is:

PEACE...and a cottage in the country....on 50 acres of land.

:)

Corinna
I'm hoping for a notebook computer for when I travel I can never be out of touch with Pet talk.
Also pay off my last 4 payments on my car.

catnapper
11-17-2005, 01:45 PM
Mine's easy:
1) Flutter
2) inexpensive lightweight bagless vac for quick, easy litter cleanup on the carpets.
3) This inexpensive ring from Zales Jewelers
http://www.zales.com/graphics/product_images/pZALE1-2375938t240.jpg (only $30.... and I love it!)

For girls so far I bought:
oldest daughter:
Canon Powershot camera
Spare battery and case for camera
photo paper and printer ink
image card

Youngest daughter:
Olympus MRobe MP3 player... its the coolest thing, it is also a digicam! She'll love it - she wanted it because of her soccer games and tournaments, so now she'll have 5000 sonegs AND hundreds of photos to go anywhere with her. The reviews I read are good, and I like it even better for the price I got it at. :)

BitsyNaceyDog
11-17-2005, 02:54 PM
Justin and I have been doing a little remodeling so for christmas we are just asking for things for the house that we still need.

beeniesmom
11-17-2005, 02:59 PM
Benniesmom, she has a new magazine coming out. I bought a 1 year subscription for my neice for Christmas. She loves Rachel Ray. Personally, I love her $40 A Day show.

The only thing on my Christmas list is:

PEACE...and a cottage in the country....on 50 acres of land.

:)

Oh cool. Where do I go to get a subscription. I love all her shows. 40$ a day and 30 min meals.

caseysmom
11-17-2005, 03:00 PM
We had to pay $3,000 for the down payment on orthodontics for both kids, $4,000 to paint the house so I probably won't be picking anything expensive...I would love new couches though.

joanofark
11-17-2005, 03:36 PM
Everyone always asks me that! And I always reply "I DON'T KNOW!?!?" :p;)

I geuss theese things are kinda nice though...:

- A Digi Cam (A cheap one, a nice one... I don't care!)
- A cheap little MP3 player Something that holds 20-50 songs is all I need...(That will save me a lot of money on CD's)
- DVD's (I like all Movies!!)
- Toe Socks (I'm a toe socks FREAK!)
- Gift cards (I love shopping, ecpecialy for the Fur-Boys)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :) :)

K9soul
11-17-2005, 03:59 PM
Inner peace

carole
11-17-2005, 04:47 PM
Honestly I don't want anything, I already have everything I need,mostly my Hubby got his job back, I have two great children, two wonderful pets, my parents still alive ,the only thing I could ask for is maybe a cat carrier cage for the kitties, I always have to borrow my mother's and we really need two of them at $30 a pop it is not too much to ask. :)

PJ's Mom
11-17-2005, 04:59 PM
Oh cool. Where do I go to get a subscription. I love all her shows. 40$ a day and 30 min meals.

I think you can find it using Google.

If anyone's interested...

SANTA MONICA, Calif., Oct. 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Dynamic television
personality and best-selling author Rachael Ray has inked a deal with King
World Productions, Harpo Productions and Scripps Networks to host a daily,
one-hour, talk show available to stations for Fall 2006.
(Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20051005/LAW103 (http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20051005/LAW103) )
"People know me for my love of food, but I have so much more I want to
share," said Rachael Ray. "Our show's going to be all about taking a bigger
bite out of life. I want people to see themselves in this show, because life
is full of messes and successes, and getting there is half the fun."
Dubbed by Newsweek as "the most down-to-earth TV star on the planet," and
by Entertainment Weekly as "the next domestic goddess," Rachael Ray is already
a familiar face to millions of TV viewers as host of the Scripps-owned Food
Network's popular series, 30-Minute Meals, $40 a Day, Inside Dish and Tasty
Travels. She's also the best-selling author of ten cookbooks, with another
due out in November, and her new, monthly magazine, Every Day with Rachael
Ray, debuts next month.

:) I'll quit hijacking this nice topic now. :o

G535
11-17-2005, 06:26 PM
Apart from stuff for the cat I want a Mac G5 topped up with the best of everything. Unfortunately I don't know any rich people so it looks like I'll be building myself another rather ordinary pc. :(

dukedogsmom
11-17-2005, 06:30 PM
A nice table saw. I'm going to start making my own picture frames.

slick
11-17-2005, 07:18 PM
I have absolutely nothing on my Christmas list. If I get a chance to talk to my PT friends ;) on the phone, that will be good enough for me.

Toby's my baby
11-17-2005, 07:53 PM
1. CASH!! I can always use some of that

2. A nice cell phone (picture phone, text msging)

3. MP3 player if I dont get one before then, hopefully I will though!

QueenScoopalot
11-17-2005, 08:46 PM
To be cloned so I can run off and catch all the cats & kittens I'm called about. I'm in dire need of many helpers. :rolleyes: And large stacks of green $$$$$$$$$$ is never wasted. ;) And a lot of foster homes to take at least one litter, or a cat or two *sigh* Jan P.S..I also want animals everywhere to be altered, and never dumped out like garbage. ;)

sammy101
11-17-2005, 09:01 PM
clothes,a few movies, mabye a giftcard to buy iTunes with.
lol thats it so far :)
the kids are getting quite a bit of new stuff for christmas though

kuhio98
11-17-2005, 09:09 PM
Nothing that I have to dust
Nothing that I have to vacuum
Nothing that I have to program
Nothing that I have to download
Nothing that I have to stand in line for hours to return
Basically,
Nothing

areias
11-17-2005, 09:28 PM
Hmm, where should I start. :) I just have a few things I would like..I'm waiting until after christmas to see if I get any of them to buy them, if I don't I will probably pick them up myself.

I want a new, smaller camera that dosen't eat batteries (is it possible? :eek: ) and that can take pics in black and white and sephia. I don't care what brand, how expensive, as long as it does whats stated above.

I want a new bridle for my horse, a pretty one with silver or something on it.

I would LOVE a gift certificate to petsmart so I can pick up a bird cage and maybe some other things, or a Visa Giftcard.

The new holiday breyer horse. (I get it every year anyway..)

And for good luck to come to all the struggling PTers, and help them and their pets recover from health problems, living problems, or anything else they're having a tough time with. That would be very nice. ;)

AllAmericanPUP
11-17-2005, 10:05 PM
I want a new, smaller camera that dosen't eat batteries (is it possible? ) and that can take pics in black and white and sephia. I don't care what brand, how expensive, as long as it does whats stated above.

get rechargeable batteries, they last longer and are much cheaper in the long run!
also get a camera that holds a memory card then get a memory card and a memory card reader, that way you dont have to hook up your camera to the USB because that is the thing that drains the most life out of batteries
i cant find my USB cord to my card reader so i have to use the camera USB and its killing my batteries :mad:

forgot to say earlier that the only thing i really really want is a NICE camera, either a Canon Digital Rebel XT or a Nikon D70 but that'll never happen :(

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-17-2005, 10:38 PM
I don't really want a whole lot. The only thing I can think of is a grooming table so I can stop doing Tango on the floor, but they can be pretty expensive so I doubt I'll get one. That's fine with me though. Other than that, there's nothing I want. I prefer to buy things for other people than recieve things for myself usually...

Uabassoon
11-17-2005, 10:40 PM
I mainly just wanted a plane ticket to visit my family, but my dad already bought that for me :) However while I'm visiting I wouldn't mind getting some money and maybe some gift cards ;)

buttercup132
11-18-2005, 08:14 AM
well i know i got a new pair of winter riding boots (i was there :) ) also i know i got a nintendo ds and i would like some new roxy sweaters or jeans maybe some gift certificets for petsmart :D lol im not too picky as long as i have a chrisymas tree and a couple pressies im good

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-18-2005, 10:21 AM
A new hair dryer, special for curled hair :) , and a CD of Sandrine, who was 2nd at the latest Idols here, and a lots of sudeko-puzzles :)