View Full Version : This woman should be on PT!

Sonia59
11-17-2005, 09:44 AM
What a funny website! Do you think it works??
http://www.lechatsurlatoilette.com/index_en.html

In any case, you can see very beautiful kitties :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-17-2005, 09:48 AM
Hmmmm, cannot open this link :confused: :(

catmandu
11-17-2005, 09:49 AM
Im clicking but nothing is happening!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGH!

Sonia59
11-17-2005, 09:50 AM
no, me neither actually, something is wrong but it's not the address itself! I am sorry, if someone can fix it for me... ???

But you can always copy it, it works!

Karen
11-17-2005, 09:54 AM
I fixed it - it's clickable now!

Sonia59
11-17-2005, 09:57 AM
Thanks Karen! I did something wrong but I don't know what :confused:

Randi
11-17-2005, 10:25 AM
It's working now. What a great site! :D

YES, she should be on PT!!

Corinna
11-17-2005, 11:05 AM
I didn't read it all but I have a freind who breeds and raises Bobcats and they train thiers to use the toilet and to flush too. When we get to retire I'm getting me one of them but we are just gone to much . Bobcats raised but the people are so people orented you have to be with them lots.

Laura's Babies
11-17-2005, 11:08 AM
I agree, she needs to be here! I have heard of cats that use the toilet and even seen things you buy to get them started on the web or in mags..

moosmom
11-17-2005, 11:26 AM
I'm sure with enough time and patience, it would work. But I go by the saying, "Never teach a cat to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the cat." I'll scoop a litterbox anyday!

Felix
11-17-2005, 12:23 PM
I have never seen a cat use a toilet before :confused: I found it a bit funny :p

catmandu
11-17-2005, 01:47 PM
I wonder if that would work with the Found Cats?
So far all they do is drink,from the toilet.
And with 11 Cats,I might have to wait all day,to go to the Bathroom!!!!!!

Francyne
11-17-2005, 08:29 PM
Hi everyone,

I received an invitation from Randi to visit your forum. I don't have the time to do so tonight but I'll be back soon to visit and talk to all of you. Thanks for your comments about my web site:
www.lechatsurlatoilette.com

Bye
Francyne :)

AllAmericanPUP
11-17-2005, 08:32 PM
my brother wanted to train our cats to use the toilet but not thanx! LOL
i'd find it a lil too weird if i had to use the restroom but i had to wait til my cat was done lol

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-18-2005, 02:58 AM
Hi everyone,

I received an invitation from Randi to visit your forum. I don't have the time to do so tonight but I'll be back soon to visit and talk to all of you. Thanks for your comments about my web site:
www.lechatsurlatoilette.com

Bye
Francyne :)

WELCOME to PT, Francyne!! Your web-site is very interesting!!

Sonia59
11-18-2005, 03:16 AM
Bonjour Francyne,
Welcome on PT! As I said in my first post, you should be a Pet Talk member! We are all cat lovers here! :D I am very curious about the technique, although I have only one kitty (may be two soon ;) ) and I never thought the cleaning of litter boxes was a problem.

He-he Gary, I try to imagine you waiting the whole day to go to the bathroom... :D

rosethecopycat
11-18-2005, 07:25 AM
Yes, the first 'roadblock' we would encounter is that several of mine are toilet drinkers.

Mama, you want us to do WHAT in our drinking bowl????? :eek:

Any solution for that Francyne?

Thanks.

Randi
11-18-2005, 07:56 AM
Welcome to PT, Francyne, glad you joined us, hope you'll like it here! :) We're a bunch of cat/dog etc. lovers, we share stories and give advice, and not least ... post pictures of them. :D

Looking forward to hear more about your kitties, and perhaps see some more pics of them! Posting pictures, you copy the address from the particular picture on your site, then go to Pet Talk. In the Post Reply window, you click on the "Insert Image" icon (the yellow) and paste the url in right after the tag. Then, click on "close current tag" and you're done. :)