PDA

View Full Version : You all know you want to...Could be a fun day........ (better than Children in Need)

Pawsitive Thinking
11-17-2005, 08:47 AM
Slap Your Co-Worker Day is Coming!!

Tomorrow is the official Slap Your Irritating Co-workers Holiday: Do you have a co-worker who talks nonstop about nothing, working your last nerve with tedious and boring details that you don't give a damn about? Do you have a co-worker who ALWAYS screws up stuff creating MORE work for you? Do you have a co-worker who kisses so much booty, you can look in their mouth and see what your boss had for lunch? Do you have a co-worker who is SOOO obnoxious, when he/she enters a room, everyone else clears it? Well, on behalf of Ike Turner, I am so very very glad to officially announce tomorrow as SLAP YOUR IRRITATING CO-WORKER DAY!

anna_66
11-17-2005, 10:49 AM
Oh man, sounds like it could be a good day;):p

Daisy and Delilah
11-17-2005, 11:15 AM
Too bad I'm off tomorrow. Frankly, I would rather slap some of our patrons rather than my co-workers. Wait a minute......there are a couple of co-workers I would like to slap too. Rude ones and those who do nothing for eight hours and get away with it. LOL What a great celebration this could be for some people. Thanks for sharing :D

krazyaboutkatz
11-17-2005, 11:35 AM
There are quite a few people at my work that fit all of these descriptions. Too bad I won't be able to slap any one though. :)

lv4dogs
11-17-2005, 11:43 AM
Tomorrow will be a fun day, I can slap around my brother & father! LOL
i'm loving it already. (insert devil smiliey here) LOL