PDA

View Full Version : Family member passed away :'(

Kazius
03-28-2002, 09:18 PM
Today, March 28th, 2002 at 9:00 AM, my mother noticed some breathing problems with our 2 year old cat (male). She rushed him to the nearest pet clinic. There, they checked his x-ray and said that there is a shade of gray near "Malysh's" intestine. They said that it might be a plastic bag. They began an operation on him, it lasted for approximately 3 hours. The next thing I hear from the vet is "I'm sorry." I felt so sad... :'( Our 2 year old cat "Malysh" has past away today. May he rest in peace until we meet again... :'(

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-28-2002, 09:47 PM
OH Kazius............. I am so sorry to hear that:( :(
Now he is romping and playing at rainbow bridge and one day you will see him again.

Karen
03-28-2002, 10:09 PM
How very sad, poor baby, and poor you! Our thought will be with you.

momoffuzzyfaces
03-28-2002, 10:14 PM
I'm so sorry. This is the hard part of loving an animal. I firmly believe you will be together again some day. I will keep you in my prayers.:(

AmberLee
03-28-2002, 10:49 PM
{{{Kazius, Malysh, family}}},

So sorry about your loss: these sudden deaths in one so young are such a shock. :( :( Are you familiar with the legend of the Rainbow Bridge? I found it healing when my precious Sassafras Root (Sassy) died last spring. If you'd like I could post it or link it here for you?

Hang in there. If it would be healing for you feel free to post and tell us about what a wonderful cat Malysh was...

Pam
03-29-2002, 06:58 AM
Kazius it looks like you are a newcomer here and I would like to welcome you even though we meet at such a sad time. Please know that we all understand what you are going through right now and share in your loss. :(

Gio
04-02-2002, 02:02 AM
So sorry about your loss :( My thoughts are with you and your family

rg_girlca
04-02-2002, 08:48 PM
My heartfelt condolences go out to you. I know exactly how you feel. I just went through the passing of my little 1 year old kittie Scooter this past february. One thing I've learnt since i've joined Pet Talk, is the kindness and understanding from all the members here as you will also learn yourself being a newcomer.

rg_girlca
04-02-2002, 11:22 PM
I am not familiar with the legend Rainbow Bridge myself. I have seen it for the first time when i joined pet talk. Could you please enlighten me as to what this is. I would really appreciate it.
Thank you

LoudLou
04-02-2002, 11:51 PM
rg_girlca--

I sent you the poem in a PM. I would have posted the link to the thread but even after some 600 posts I STILL don't knoe how to do that. :rolleyes: :o

Hope that helps ya out.

Katie, Loud Louie & The Beans

:)

Lachesis
04-03-2002, 12:13 AM
Oh Im so sorry to hear this.... My thoughts are with your family....

AmberLee
04-03-2002, 12:28 AM
In case others would find it healing, here is a website dedicated to the Legend of Rainbow Bridge (http://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm) .

[Thank you to Wolflady who alerted me to this version. *love ya*]

purrley
04-03-2002, 06:41 AM
So sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved cat. Nothing hurts more than to lose someone you love so much. My prayers and thoughts are with you. God Bless!!!

rg_girlca
04-03-2002, 07:58 PM
Loudlou thank you for sending me that beautiful poem about the Rainbow Bridge, and Amberlee thank you for the link to Rainbow Bridge, it is amazing. :)
P.S. Loudlou i see what you mean about getting the kleenex out.

tatsxxx11
04-04-2002, 06:00 PM
Dear Kazius, I am so sorry to hear of the passing of Malysh...:( There is nothing quite so hard as the loss of a beloved furkid. So many of us here know the pain you are feeling. My family would like to extend to you our deepest sympathys and our love. Our prayers and our thoughts are with you during this very sad time. And I know that Malysh is waiting there patiently at the Rainbow Bridge until that day you are together once more. Please turn to us whenever you are feeling sad or need to talk. And although I wish it were under different circumstances, we warmly welcome you into our family. Love, Sandra