PDA

View Full Version : Annie helps Grandmeowmie knit!

Laura's Babies
11-16-2005, 11:12 PM
I went to Rie-Ries this evening and took my knitting with me. Annie decided to come help hold down that fly away yarn. It was just to cute to miss so Rie grabbed the camera. Here ya go... Me and Annie KNITTING!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Me-MewithAnnie4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Me-MewithAnnie2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Me-MewithAnnie3.jpg

Corinna
11-16-2005, 11:19 PM
I know how that goes. Ever find your yarns all over the living room in the morning? I had a 5 strand project going and oh yea Ebony must have decided in the night to "help"

kimlovescats
11-16-2005, 11:52 PM
What adorable pictures!!! You look so cute and snuggly in your blue, Laura! :D

(hugs)
Kim

krazyaboutkatz
11-17-2005, 12:35 AM
Cute pictures. Annie sure is a good little helper. :)

kuhio98
11-17-2005, 09:18 AM
Aww, Annie is a great little helper. It looks like she takes her job very seriously, too. :D

catmandu
11-17-2005, 09:22 AM
My Mothers Cats always help her knit too.
My Mother laughed and said with thier help,her projects only took twice as long to do.
Annie is such a Gorgeous Colorful Cat,that I would love to have her help me.

Laura's Babies
11-17-2005, 09:26 AM
Rie tells us all lies about how mean she is! As you see in these pictures, she is a wonderful little girl, Loves her Grandmeowmie very much. Always comes to greet me when I go over there, gives me kisses and head bumpies and hangs out with me when I am there, always the sweet, helpful little Grandkitty!

catnapper
11-17-2005, 09:29 AM
LOL... boy do I know what thats like! I have been making candy wreaths, and whoever is in the room helps me keep that yarn at bayu. Gosh, if anyone knew how much help I got making these wreaths.... :o Thank goodness the candy is wrapped tight in cellophane.

Word of caution (though I'm sure you know this one) watch that the kitties don't EAT the yarn! Yesterday Angel was vomiting, and I chalked it up to the antibiotic she's on for diarrhea (AGAIN!) but finally she coughed up what the real culprit was: A 6" long piece of red yarn. :eek: I felt like such a bad meowmie for not being on the ball enough to properly dispose of the shorts.

Maresche
11-17-2005, 09:30 AM
Let's face it, any knitting project is only improved with the addition of cat hair to the stitches. :D

I give Terra her own yarn to play with (supervised of course) while I knit. It is the only way to keep her out of my hair, er yarn. Misao and Hana couldn't care less until the project is big enough to sleep on.

Sonia59
11-17-2005, 09:41 AM
What great helper you have! :D

Rie Rie
11-17-2005, 11:54 AM
Like I said before, Mom is never around to see the evil side of her sweet grandkitty, so she has no clue as to what she's capable of!!!!!!

Lobodeb
11-17-2005, 12:12 PM
What a precious little helper you have. I know how terrible that darned fly away yarn can be. ;)

Felix
11-17-2005, 12:25 PM
What adorable photos.You sure have yourself a great little helper ;) :D

lvpets2002
11-17-2005, 12:39 PM
;) Awee how so sweet.. What a adorable baby..

Kirsten
11-17-2005, 02:46 PM
Ahhh, these little helpers! :)

I had the same situation here today. Usually I'm not knitting, but today I did, and it was sooo exciting for the girls! LOL

Kirsten

ChrisH
11-19-2005, 07:08 AM
Aw, adorable. :)

kilbarchancats
11-19-2005, 07:58 AM
that must have been such an intricate pattern that it was obvious to Annie that help was needed IMMEDIATELY!! :D

I simply could not complete the enormity of household tasks without the excellent supurrvision and help that is receievd from the furries. Our world is a better place for it, eh?

Soapets
11-19-2005, 08:27 AM
AAWWWWWW, Annie, you are such a WONDERFUL helper to your Grandmeowmie! I know she probably comes over to your house to knit just so you can help! Otherwise she would do the knitting at her own house. It just wouldn't be quite right without you there to make sure everything is being done correctly, and adding little cat hairs in just the right spots! :D

Deb