PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have an MP3 player???

Toby's my baby
11-16-2005, 09:08 PM
I was just curious, I am going to get one, and I was just wondering if you could buy a bigger memory for it, like if you only got one w/ like 128 mbs if you could upgrade it to like 1 GB or something, like you can get a new and bigger memory stick for you camera. ..?

Karen
11-16-2005, 09:22 PM
I have an iPod, it is not upgradable, but the one I have has 20 Gigabytes of memory on it, so I'm happy with it.

Jessika
11-16-2005, 09:36 PM
I have a Creative Zen Touch, which is 20GB. Non upgradable, but I mean with 20GB of memory its almost a second hard drive!! I like them more than iPods for a number of reasons (more durable, better quality and price, etc). Both HJ and I did a buttload of research before deciding on what brand to get, and out of everything on the market Creatives were the best.

jenfer
11-16-2005, 11:10 PM
i have ipod, not upgradable. i put almost all my songs on there... and i also have an old iriver mp3 player it only has 128mb, not upgradable again. it only holds like 35 songs.

Laura's Babies
11-16-2005, 11:19 PM
Guess I am the odd ball, I have a RCA iddy bitty one and the same card that fits in my camera will fit in IT. I got mine at Wal Mart, came with earphones and arm band and I got the card, all for under $100... (I didn't want to pay mega bucks for one since I only use it traveling and on the boat and it stands a good chance of getting lost or stolen.)

binka_nugget
11-17-2005, 02:57 AM
I have a Rio Carbon. It's 5 gigs, non upgradable. I'm really happy with it though.

I'm thinking about getting something with more space.. either the Zen Touch or an Ipod.

Jessika
11-17-2005, 12:29 PM
I have a Rio Carbon. It's 5 gigs, non upgradable. I'm really happy with it though.

I'm thinking about getting something with more space.. either the Zen Touch or an Ipod.

We got a Zen Touch and have been VERY happy with it. For the price you definitely get a lot! :)

LuvGold00
11-17-2005, 05:00 PM
I have an iPod mini and I LOVE it.... my fiance has a larger iPod, and he's had good luck with it too. :)