PDA

View Full Version : Any one heard from Gina's ark?

Corinna
11-16-2005, 05:00 PM
I had an e-mail a couple weeks ago she had to go back to hospital but was planning a trip back east. I've tried e-mailing no answer any one heard from her? I do worry about that girl, feel like shes one of my own.

Karen
11-16-2005, 05:31 PM
I am in email contact with her, last week her grandfather died, which was very sad for her. Haven't heard from her since then, but I was planning on checking back in with her. I'll tell her you miss her!

Daisy and Delilah
11-16-2005, 09:46 PM
Karen, please tell Gina I miss her as well. Thanks. :)

Almita
11-16-2005, 10:01 PM
tell her we all miss her Karen!

Karen
11-16-2005, 10:24 PM
Gina said she was in a car accident late last week, is in the hospital again (sheesh - they should just name a wing after her by this point), busted some ribs, is in pain, but hoping to feel better soon. Didn't get many details, for obvious reasons. I'll pass along everyone's greetings.

Corinna
11-16-2005, 11:24 PM
She just e-mailed me back. She didn't mention the ribs but I feel better knowing. I told her I'm going to put her in a plastic bubble. That girl honestly. I'm just about done with something that will make her smile.

furrykidsmother
11-17-2005, 03:11 PM
Poor Gina! She has had the worst luck lately.

If you get a chance to see this Gina, I hope that you will be feeling better soon!

(((Hugs))) and get well soon wishes!

Daisy and Delilah
11-17-2005, 03:27 PM
Thanks for the updates on Gina. If it wasn't for bad luck, she wouldn't have any luck at all. Postive thoughts and prayers are heading toward her and I'm so hoping for 2006 to be the beginning of the best years of her life :) Get well Gina!! (((((((HUGS)))))))

DJFyrewolf36
11-18-2005, 12:10 AM
Hey Gina...Hope your feeling better, and I hope things start going better for you!

Prayers and Hugs!

Fyrewolf

Van10
11-18-2005, 11:09 AM
OMG! Gina I hope you get better soon! :)
Sending good thoughts and prayers your way...

sandragonfly
11-23-2005, 11:20 AM
just saw this too.. aw. :) ((((hugs))))

sorry I worried you, now I'm back and I will want try to! as I'm laying in bed, resting from a busted rib, broken arm (which is painfully to type sometimes now), all sore & feeling icky, high-head from 'too-much' medicines.

my car (named bullet)'s totalled but she's in the shop, may be fixed. I miss her so much. :( she has been a so good car, came up with no problem except being crashed over six times in five years. this one was worst one, argh. guess enough doesn't mean enough anymore.

my half of ark (six cats) was also posioned by accident, aren't doing good and I'm not around them yet. I'm so worried, they're on their posion treatments, some are doing better, some are not.. :( I'm only not letting myself to fall apart. I just don't feel like I belong to here anymore. :(

some continued thoughts & prayers would be appreciated and thank you so much for thinking of me & hugs! you people always meant to me.

((gentle hugs)),
..gina & the whole ark

Karen
11-23-2005, 11:29 AM
Aww, hugs to you, just very very gentle ones - broken ribs are no fun. Have a good, safe Thanksgiving, and we'll hope Bullet fairs better in the shop than David P's Old Blue did.

sandragonfly
11-23-2005, 11:29 AM
oh, I know some of you havve PMed me and my box was full, I'm so sorry! I wish some of you would re-send it. :(

and I know I still owe you some updates (my little furgirl, star, my technie niece, etc.).. I hope I will come back with them soon.

furrykidsmother
11-23-2005, 06:45 PM
Gina, I am so sorry to hear of the accidental poisoning to your babies. I hope that they do well with their medicine and that they will all be on the mend soon and be reunited with you. No, it is never fun to have any broken bones and we are just grateful that you are able to communicate what you have. So sorry, for all the problems you have had lately. Hoping the Holidays will be good for you and that the New Year will bring you all the good luck and happiness that you deserve. Please keep us posted about yourself, and Bullet and your babies.

(((Gentle hugs)))

Corinna
11-23-2005, 07:55 PM
Hey girl you take it easy and rest. Expect a package mid week next week.

buttercup132
11-23-2005, 08:17 PM
OMG! you poor girl, you still belong here you always will dont let yourself feel that way. i hope you get better soon let me tell ya your lucky it wasnt any worse (((hugs))) get better soon i hope your babies will feel better soon aswell dont type so much if it hurts lol :p

sandragonfly
11-24-2005, 02:15 PM
I had to thankyou all again!

I sure could use these, your geentlee hugs on this warm day. . .(as it's freezing outside!)

so sweet of you, ((((all))))..

today is the special day of gobble gobble november, I'm so glad I get to be around with my all furrykids today! that's what I am, absolutely thankful for..

hope you're having a nice day with good warmths today!

..the furriends and especially, me. :)