PDA

View Full Version : Fish That You Like

areias
11-16-2005, 12:57 AM
I thought it would be fun to see what kind of fish everyone has/likes. I'm trying to get some ideas in setting up a small community fish tank too, so pictures/information are wonderful.

Personally, I really like the gouramis, and silver dollar fish. I'm just sure my 10 gallon wouldn't be enough for those. I also like the swordtails, I'm leaning towards getting some of those. And of course I already have bettas, I enjoy those too. :)

binka_nugget
11-16-2005, 08:52 AM
Bettas! :D I actually found fish really boring until recently.. now I'm pysched about my bettas lol.

cloverfdx
11-16-2005, 09:03 AM
Betta's :D, just love em. And i am also getting a few Danio's later today to stick in a cold/ cool water tank. I think in the next couple of months i may also set up a tropical aqaurium.

My little Betta Daffyd is doing wonderfully at the moment, he was doing zoomies around his tank and has even started building little bubble nest's :D. New photos to come soon.

IRescue452
11-16-2005, 09:05 AM
I have a community of two female bettas. They are really active and fun to watch if you get a group of them. I also have a common goldfish. I don't like the deformed ones. Of course a 10 gallon is much too small for a goldfish.
Lyretail mollies, especially a true yellow, are exotic looking yet small and easy to take care of. You can find so many colours. This one is a pineapple colour.

http://www.greenparktropical.com/Fish/images/Swordtail/HiFin%20Pineapple%20Lyretail%20Sword.jpg

crazy_caique
11-16-2005, 03:13 PM
I like betta the best someday I will have another and thanks to everone on PT I will have the tank water right this time :)