It's a pleasure to meet you and I
wish you a most happy day filled
with love and adventure. May God
bless you with many years on earth.
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

chocolatepuppy
11-16-2005, 04:41 AM
Ginger, what a little cutie you are! I bet you are indeed, very smart. Congratulations on being POTD! Have a fun day! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
11-16-2005, 12:21 PM
What an adorable gerbil you are!
How smart of you to learn to do all those things. I don't think I've ever heard of a gerbil walking on a leash before.
What a treat to see your sweet picture today!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today! :D

tatsxxx11
11-16-2005, 04:20 PM
Hi there Ginger!!! Oh, what a special gerbil girl you are, not only beautiful (love your coat!) but smart as well! :) You look SO adorable in your POTD photo, standing on your hind feet and reaching out with your little hands! Consider that precious little paw of yours shook! And how I'd love to see you walking on your custom made leash!:D Now that's a first! It's no wonder your human is so proud of you! She/he couldn't ask for a sweeter furkid than you!:)
Congratulations to you beautiful Ginger, our smartest, sweetest, most most lovable PET OF THE DAY! Hope you're enjoying some extra sunflower seeds and lots of extra hugs and kisses to commemorate your well earned day of honor!:)

Jax
11-16-2005, 09:38 PM
What an adorable girl you are Ginger!! :) :D :)

AvaJoy
11-17-2005, 09:11 PM
Ginger! You are a doll of a girl, and so smart, too . . . your antics just might qualify you to be in the Guiness Book of World Records!!! :D Thank you for making my day brighter by seeing your charming photo and reading about you, darling! I hope your day was a special one, too! :)