PDA

View Full Version : JJJ3 and Moose The Magnificent

catmandu
11-15-2005, 07:05 PM
The Moose is still in the basement,I thought that I would show this photo from only a few Months ago,when he was a more social Cat.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/jjmoodi.jpg
I am going to have to close the cellar door,as I miss the Moose.

Laura's Babies
11-15-2005, 07:42 PM
Moose is such a handsome boy! Looks like somthing you want to pick up and bury your nose in!

kuhio98
11-15-2005, 07:52 PM
I sure wish I knew why my favorite boy was staying to himself these days. I hope he feels alright.

kimlovescats
11-15-2005, 07:57 PM
Gary, I sure hope closing the door will help Moose get more comfortable upstairs again. I still worry about him!

Kim

Soapets
11-15-2005, 08:02 PM
I hope he will come back up and join the rest of the kitties, and start socializing a little more again. It will be interesting to find out what he does if you close the cellar door so he doesn't have access to it any more.....

Deb

kilbarchancats
11-16-2005, 04:05 AM
Who wouldn't miss such a fine boy as that. My Mr Max (also Magnificent) isn't a mixer at all with either Candy or Tom - he hisses at them furiously for simply innocently walking past him. We only have a small one bedroomed house which doesn't allow him the opportunity to hide anywhere as widespread as a basement. Hence why he is always within eyeshot but I think with more house space he would maybe behave the same. We do have a large garden and many fields beyond where he does spend a lot of time, so maybe he is being reclusive in his own way staying 'out' of the house. I do hope there is nothing other than anti-social behaviour going on with Moose. Tom is still very silly and nonsense-filled and Max simply doesn't have time for that.

kb2yjx
11-16-2005, 06:00 PM
Gary, that is one very handsome fellow!!! Gray tabby, white bib and MITTS!!!!
I am on my way to sneak him out of the hotel!!! Check those laundry baskets!!!! Sandra

catmandu
11-16-2005, 06:52 PM
I hope that you have been eating your Wheaties Sara,as Moose tips the Toledoes at 20 Pounds.
He is as they say,One Hefty dude!!!