PDA

View Full Version : Doggy Christmas Bandanas?

ParNone
11-15-2005, 01:44 PM
Anybody know of a good site that sells Doggy Christmas Bandanas? Lots of variety to choose from. I've been searching the net and haven't stumbled on anything I like yet. Post the link if you know of a good one.

Thanks,
Par...

Jessika
11-15-2005, 01:55 PM
Go to walmart, go through their clearance bin or just buy a half-yard of Christmasy fabrib, then cut your own! ;) It's MUCH cheaper, a few bucks a yard versus some places sell bandanas as high as $6 - $12!! Why buy one when you can buy a bunch of fabric and make your own?

ParNone
11-15-2005, 02:00 PM
Hummmm I'm assuming that would involve me actually sewing them? I'm not the best at that. ;) But it is a good idea. I'll keep it in mind, if I can't find a few I like already made.

Thanks,
Par...

Jessika
11-15-2005, 02:01 PM
Naw you don't have to hem them if you don't want. They MAY frey after awhile but normally when I do it I don't hem mine and they hold up pretty well Charlie still has a bandana from... June that hasn't freyed at all! :) I've noticed that unhemmed they really only frey when they chew on the ends (or when Jamie decides to drag Charlie around by his bandana)

lv4dogs
11-15-2005, 02:02 PM
Actually if you cut the fabric with a pair of pinking shears you won't need to sew. :D

lv4dogs
11-15-2005, 02:02 PM
Oh if you decide to go with fleece you can cut that with regular shears & still don't need to sew.

anna_66
11-15-2005, 03:06 PM
I'd also suggest regular bandannas from Walmart (they have Christmas ones around this time), usually only $1.
I've also bought fabric and just cut it with regular scissors, it usually doesn't really fray but a bit.

You could also check out petedge.com, they have some cute holiday ones (but only about 5).

lv4dogs
11-15-2005, 03:07 PM
Walmart has dog bandannas too!

petadorn
11-25-2005, 09:00 PM
Checkout:
https://www.petadorn.com/store/home.php?cat=252

dukedogsmom
11-25-2005, 10:18 PM
Petadorn: please do your solicitations in the Marketplace area. As for the bandanas, I just buy my material and make them that way. I've got some really cute snowman material for Duke's which can be seen in my sig.

petadorn
11-26-2005, 12:05 AM
Petadorn: please do your solicitations in the Marketplace area. As for the bandanas, I just buy my material and make them that way. I've got some really cute snowman material for Duke's which can be seen in my sig.
I didn't see it was wrong to post it here...I accidently spoted someone was asking and just simply answered the question.

Or shall I make up a "false" handle (to hide my identity) to decive the viewers so this way will be least "offend" you?

Would you be so KIND to point out the rules that I violated??..

Cinder & Smoke
11-26-2005, 12:30 AM
bandannas from Walmart
(they have Christmas ones around this time)

WHERE in Wally'sWorld ?? :confused:

They sometimes scatter stuff in the DARNdest places! :rolleyes:

dukedogsmom
11-26-2005, 12:32 AM
Taken from the Marketplace Introduction thread by Paul, one of the founders:
1) Advertising and self-promotion will be limited to this one forum with the exception of a single line of text in your signature. Images should be limited to truly special subjects like pets.
Phred: Here, they're usually in the area near the purses.

petadorn
11-26-2005, 07:34 AM
Taken from the Marketplace Introduction thread by Paul, one of the founders:
1) Advertising and self-promotion will be limited to this one forum with the exception of a single line of text in your signature. Images should be limited to truly special subjects like pets.
Phred: Here, they're usually in the area near the purses.

Please "read" that carefully, you "nearly" squeeze something out of nothing.

The posting wasn't addressed to you, so, you can ignored my frist posting.

Jessika
11-26-2005, 11:45 AM
petadorn please don't misunderstand us -- it just seems like you signed up just to advertise. If you like this community and aren't just here to advertise then introduce yourself in a new thread, tell us about your pets and post around! :)

anna_66
11-26-2005, 12:05 PM
WHERE in Wally'sWorld ?? :confused:

They sometimes scatter stuff in the DARNdest places! :rolleyes:
Sorry I didn't see this before, but they are in the womens department with the jammies, belts and purses (I'd like to see you looking in that department:p).

Cinder & Smoke
11-26-2005, 01:46 PM
... they are in the womens department with the jammies, belts and purses.
(I'd like to see you looking in that department :p).

Oh, GREAT! :rolleyes:

Then again, I 'spose there are slightly worse areas they could have picked.

:p

Kfamr
11-26-2005, 03:17 PM
(I'd like to see you looking in that department:p).

Hehehehehe. :D :eek: :D

My suggestions were to make them with material and pinking sheers and www.petedge.com - but both were already mentioned. I'm purchasing a few snowflake ones from petedge.com. :)

lv4dogs
11-28-2005, 11:15 AM
Oh, GREAT! :rolleyes:

Then again, I 'spose there are slightly worse areas they could have picked.

:p

Actually the walmarts in my area have pet bandannas too, in the pet isle of course. I figured it would be better for you to look there first than to go to the purse section. lol

ParNone
11-28-2005, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the suggestions y'all! I'm gonna stop at Walmart tonight and see what I can find. Pictures to follow if I find something cute. :)

Par...