PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Utah!

Kfamr
11-15-2005, 10:25 AM
Just thought I'd pop in and say hello.

Today we plan to hike to the falls (Amy posted pictures of the same falls not too long ago)
Here are a few photos from the past few days. Ki's having a BLAST. She loves her Nebo!

Hope everyone is well... gotta get going!

CagneyDog
11-15-2005, 10:31 AM
Cute pictures! I'm glad you're having fun.

Did Kiara do good on the plane? :)

Corinna
11-15-2005, 10:34 AM
Kay you get to play in some snow? How cool is that (err cold is that ) ;) We got a couple inches yesterday too. Wish you girls could makke a road trip up here . Gald to see your having fun .

.sarah
11-15-2005, 10:35 AM
Yeah, how'd she do on the plane?

Glad you're having a good time. I wish I could travel that far, I've never been that far away from home! Kiara looks so pretty in her bandanas! :)

Ginger's Mom
11-15-2005, 11:21 AM
Glad to hear everything is going so well. Nebo looks pretty happy to have Kiara there, too. Is this the first time Ki has seen snow? Did she like it? I bet she did. :)

Kfamr
11-15-2005, 10:55 PM
Ki did fine on the plane, obviously. :P She's having fun here and she loves being a mountain dog.

Corinna, I did get to play in a bit of snow up in the mountains, quite a bit actually. Wish we had time for a road trip, too!

Ki hasn't seen snow yet but she did last year from our trip here. She loves it and I hope she'll be able to see some before we go.

K9karen
11-16-2005, 12:01 AM
Do you put her in cargo? Do you have to sedate her? I was just curious. She and Nebo look fabulous as usual! So thrilled you're all having a blast! Say HI to Amy for me!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-16-2005, 03:39 AM
Great pics, Kay!! Your dogs have really cute bandanas!!

chocolatepuppy
11-16-2005, 04:46 AM
I'm glad to see you got some snow Kay! :D

BitsyNaceyDog
11-16-2005, 07:50 AM
I've been thinking about you, Audry, and Amy a lot. I've been wondering about your trip and hoping you'd soon check in. I'm so jealous that you got to play in the snow.

RobiLee
11-16-2005, 08:27 AM
Thanks for checking in! Love seeing the few pics and can't wait to see them ALL!!

{{{HUGS}}}

beeniesmom
11-16-2005, 08:32 AM
I'm Jelous! WE WANT SOME SNOW TOO!!!
:) Glad you are having a good time.

ramanth
11-16-2005, 08:48 AM
Cute! Have a great time! :D I hope you packed some warm clothes.... do Florida peeps even own warm clothes!? ;) :D

anna_66
11-16-2005, 10:07 AM
I was wondering when we'd hear from you, you must be having a great time!
And I see you have snow, cool!

I'm sure the time is flying by, so have as much fun as you can:D

poofy
11-16-2005, 10:57 AM
That is wonderful, glad your having a great time.. :D

BitsyNaceyDog
11-16-2005, 03:51 PM
[QUOTE=ramanth....do Florida peeps even own warm clothes!? ;) :D[/QUOTE]

Haha, yea, it does get cold here it just doesn't stay cold for too long and we of corse never see snow. :( We do own warm clothes though, just not generally big winter coats and snow boots. If someone own those things they obviously must travel because there is no need for them here. :D

Suki Wingy
11-16-2005, 03:59 PM
I love the bandannas! We just got our first flurries of the season today durring a fire drill! I hope you guys continue to have a great time!

Corinna
11-16-2005, 04:17 PM
Ki's going to have to get a frequent flyer card soon for free miles. I of course love the bandanas too. glad she packed her montana err mountain wear! :D

Lobodeb
11-16-2005, 04:30 PM
It looks like you're having a great time! Thanks for taking time out of your fun filled vacation to share with us. :D

Ki and Nebo look great together.

Kfamr
11-17-2005, 07:30 PM
Yes, she went in cargo, and no she wasn't sedated. Too big for the cabin, unfortunatly.

Audrey is on her way home right now, sad to see her go. She just barely made her flight out of here to Boston. She has a long way to go - from Utah to Boston, then to Halifax, and then a long ride home from Halifax. She'll be so tired and i'm sure she'll be glad to see her pups, and them her.

As far as warm clothes, a trip to wal-mart was made before I left for Utah. No snow shoes and well, converse shoes really don't do much in snow!