PDA

View Full Version : Chui

chocolatepuppy
11-15-2005, 04:28 AM
Chui, what a pretty girl you are! I once had a peruvian guinea pig. But remember Chui, pigs don't fly! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day and maybe an extra carrot! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
11-15-2005, 08:11 AM
How adorable you are!
I must admit I smiled when I read of your flight attempts. You give new meaning to the phrase, "When pigs fly!" :D
You just may bring that to pass yet!
What a treat to see your wonderful picture today.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day. :D

blue girl
11-15-2005, 12:56 PM
Chui, I'm not usually into guinea pigs, but you seem like such a special girl! Enjoy your 'reign' today as Queen!

tatsxxx11
11-15-2005, 02:10 PM
Hey there gorgeous!!! What a stunning piggie you are, Chui! Is that a peek of pink tongure I see??? lol How precious! Guess we know who rules the roost at your house:D Well, every herd has it's head pig....every palace it's queen!:) And every queen deserves to be pampered, cherished and adored as your are, right Chui? I'll bet today all of your loyal subjects are spoiling you rotten!:D Just don't attempt any more of those fly leaps Chui...contrary to popular belief, pigs can't fly, although my girl Moon is bound and determined to prove me wrong!:D
Chui, I Hope you're having a fun day celebrating with your proud people and piggie pals, enjoying lots of those yummy carrots and being treated royally! Congratulatlon to our most precious piggie Pet of the Day, CHUI! Gentle pets and skritches to you, sweet Chui!:)

Jax
11-15-2005, 03:50 PM
All Hail Queen Chui! What an adorable piggy you are! Congrats to Cute CHUI!! :) :D :)

nonie
11-16-2005, 12:42 AM
What a beautiful piggie you are...just
gorgeous with your silky hair and sweet
face! :eek: It's obvious you are well
cared for and loved. It's a pleasure to
meet you and I hope you have lots of
carrots and adventures in the coming
years. May God bless you with love
and good health. :)
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)