PDA

View Full Version : ????????????

buttercup132
11-14-2005, 05:55 PM
read this guys arrival story i dont get it.... that poor pit looks so sad just look into those eyes
http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=160597

Flatcoatluver
11-14-2005, 05:57 PM
i don't understand either, i mean it kind of sounds like it fighting pit and not. poor baby

lute
11-14-2005, 05:59 PM
poor dog! :( :mad: i hate it when dogs have such uneducated owners!

elizabethann
11-14-2005, 06:45 PM
I had to read it a couple of times before i understood it. But it sounds like he's not a fighting dog.

Let's hope he's not.

Lobodeb
11-14-2005, 08:35 PM
He's not a fighting dog, but his bloodline is. :mad: Poor guy is either caged or chained, but yet he's "loved" enough to have a dogster page? :confused:

When will people see the light? :rolleyes:

.sarah
11-14-2005, 10:31 PM
Yeah, he's saying he's from fighting bloodlines. He's a gorgeous pit, but poor guy being confined all the time :(

Jessika
11-14-2005, 10:33 PM
I had to read it a couple of times before i understood it. But it sounds like he's not a fighting dog.

Let's hope he's not.

Yeah, he's not a fighting but his bloodline is. It seems like he's trying to "preserve" his bloodline, meaning he'll continue to breed for fighting Pits?? Hmm. Maybe someone should send him a dogmail?

Flatcoatluver
11-14-2005, 10:37 PM
i'm not!!! No way!!!!!!!!! He is so gorgeus!! Did you read his name, what kind of person would name there dog that!

Jessika
11-14-2005, 10:38 PM
You're not what?

Kristenthemusher
11-14-2005, 10:39 PM
Oh my :eek: . That chain is WAY too large for that dog! It's too large for any dog! I think that the chained dog is the dog's great-great-grandsire. The dog of the page just looks pathetic, the poor guy. I'm disgusted.

.sarah
11-14-2005, 10:50 PM
Yeah the chained dog looks completely different from the other one.

He's almost filled in all of the things on "Friendliness" all the way to aggressive.

Jessika
11-14-2005, 10:54 PM
Should something like this be reported to Dogster?? Or it wouldn't matter because they can't do anything about it anyway except remove his page..

jackie
11-15-2005, 10:15 AM
It is horrible, but in most places in the world dogs are not treated with the love and affection that you all are use to. I have seen things here that would make you weep, and the worse thing is there is almost nothing you can do, because dogs are "property". :mad:

I am wondering why this guy even created a profile for him, maybe for people who want an APBT stud???

pitc9
11-15-2005, 10:45 AM
The poor dog's name is Nimrod?!?! Other's in his bloodline have Underdog in their registered name... what's with that!?!
That's just weird..... sad and weird...

lv4dogs
11-15-2005, 10:57 AM
The poor dog's name is Nimrod?!?! Other's in his bloodline have Underdog in their registered name... what's with that!?!

I agree. The whole story is sad & weird. Poor pup!

.sarah
11-15-2005, 11:03 AM
The name Stupid appears in his pedigree more than once as well :rolleyes:

Jadapit
11-15-2005, 11:10 AM
Some people should NOT own pit bulls period. This sounds like one of those people. :( He is a beautiful dog, his eyes do look really sad. There is no sparkle in them.

buttercup132
11-15-2005, 02:27 PM
[QUOTE]The name Stupid appears in his pedigree more than once as well
WAT thats it im mailing him ill post his reply if its appropriate
this is what i wrote to him

excuse me but it has come to my attention and many other that you are breeding your pitbull for fighting reasons and that is illegal also why would you even bother having a dog if all your doing is keepng him in a cage locked up he obviously dosent get attention you can see it in his eyes, and what is up with the name NIMROD?and why dose it say stupid in his pedigree more then 10 times!!!??? i feel and others feel you are not a good owner for this dog and shouldnt own him......you seem like one of those people who think dogs are just things and not living