PDA

View Full Version : Cars! GRRRRRRR!!

davidpizzica
11-14-2005, 03:24 PM
Well, thursday I thought they had old blue fixed and I drve her the next day and the temp gauge went all the way over to the red (danger zone), and the check engine light came on. They thought they fixed it this time. Saturday the same thing happened and they looked at it and thought they fixed it. SUNDAY, it happened AGAIN whenI was going to church and today they have had it in their shop all day and I haven't heard a thing from them! GRRRRRR!!

moosmom
11-14-2005, 05:06 PM
Well David, you know the old saying about "No news is good news". I'll say a prayer for old Blue.

caseysmom
11-14-2005, 05:07 PM
Could it be whatever caused the problem in the first place is reoccuring? I had a thermostat go bad in a car and that happened. Whatever it is they should make it right for you.

Laura's Babies
11-14-2005, 05:10 PM
Cars and computers! ARGGGGGg! Hopefully it'll be nothing major and not cost you a arm and a leg.

davidpizzica
11-14-2005, 05:53 PM
Well David, you know the old saying about "No news is good news". I'll say a prayer for old Blue.
Donna, could you light a candle for old blue? I still kinda nervous about they are going to say.