PDA

View Full Version : New Abby pic ... in her new home!

kimlovescats
11-14-2005, 02:56 PM
I still can't locate the other pictures that the new owner sent me of Abby .... Gary, do you still have them?

Well, anyway ... Abby is a house kitty (she is blind) but here is a picture that her new mom took of her enjoying the TN Fall weather on their patio!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Abby11.jpg

Shady
11-14-2005, 02:58 PM
I still can't locate the other pictures that the new owner sent me of Abby .... Gary, do you still have them?

Well, anyway ... Abby is a house kitty (she is blind) but here is a picture that her new mom took of her enjoying the TN Fall weather on their patio!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/Abby11.jpg

I remember her..she's gorgeous!

catnapper
11-14-2005, 03:51 PM
Yay Abby! Kim, I was going to ask you how she was doing... she seems to have llost a good amount of weight. That is the look of a happy, content cat.

orangemm
11-14-2005, 04:01 PM
Aww, Abby, you look so content! So happy you have a furrever home.

Laura's Babies
11-14-2005, 04:23 PM
I remember her! She got a new home!! That is wonderful Kim, you must be so proud of what you do!! Good Luck and wishes for many happy, healthy years in your new home Abby!

Soapets
11-14-2005, 04:26 PM
She's beautiful, and she sure looks happy and content in that picture! I love happy endings....... :)

Deb

moosmom
11-14-2005, 05:34 PM
What a sweet little girl she is!!!! Glad to see she found her furrrever home!

Prairie Purrs
11-14-2005, 05:55 PM
She looks like a queen on her throne! :D Such a lovely girl!

tricollie4me
11-14-2005, 06:34 PM
What a beauty...I do love seeing a happy kitty in the sunshine!

elizabethann
11-14-2005, 06:51 PM
How cute! Abby looks very content.

catmandu
11-14-2005, 07:23 PM
Kim I will look to see if I have any Abby photos.
If I acn find them,I will scan them,but it will take some time to go through my Photo Albums.
I cant remember you sending Abby Photos,but I am starting my travel on senility line,and forget so many things.
I hope that Abby loves her new home.I think that Moose has visited,as he was eating some Hominy Grits the other day.
Or I in the wrong State.

kimlovescats
11-14-2005, 08:26 PM
Kim I will look to see if I have any Abby photos.
If I acn find them,I will scan them,but it will take some time to go through my Photo Albums.
I cant remember you sending Abby Photos,but I am starting my travel on senility line,and forget so many things.
I hope that Abby loves her new home.I think that Moose has visited,as he was eating some Hominy Grits the other day.
Or I in the wrong State.

Gary, remember the pictures I sent you in that e-mail update on Abby .... the ones with her and her new "boy"? That's what I'm talking about .... they didn't save properly in my e-mail, and they may not have in yours either. Don't worry about it, it's ok! ;)

Oh yes, you are right ..... grits are popular here in the South! :D I am quite sure that Abby has made sure that Moose knows how and where to find her! :)

momcat
11-14-2005, 08:33 PM
It's so great to see Abby again! She's still as beautiful as ever and apparently has completely taken over her new furever home. Be happy, sweet Abby girl!

Felix
11-14-2005, 08:37 PM
What a sweet baby girl.Glad to see she has found a furever home.She sure looks happy. :D

catmandu
11-15-2005, 09:18 AM
I will have to see if I put them into My Meow Mail Folder,Kim.I hope I did because other wise they ae lost.
And Moose was smelling of Chicken Fried Steak last night,and there are a few Mice,and some Cat Nip missing.
HMMMMMMM! I wonder,if Moose has paid his beloved Abby a Call.