PDA

View Full Version : Kirby comes home!

Kirbys Mom
11-14-2005, 02:07 PM
he came home a day early since the day i wanted 2 get him the weather was goin to be really aweful. but he has been home a few days and only 2 accidents other than that and i have had a heck of a time tryin to get him to eat and drink. but other than that things are good, some reason my collie is scared of him. he was tryin to play with her this mornin and he was chasin her and tryin to lick her and he was waggin his tail and she was runnin like someone was goin to hurt her...strange. but ya he gives kisses, and if i put him on the floor and sit down he hops right back in my lap and comes to his name so i took some pics to prove he is home ENJOY!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/bikkyfake/Image011.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/bikkyfake/Image014.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/bikkyfake/Image013.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/bikkyfake/Image012.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/bikkyfake/Image024.jpg

More next post

buttercup132
11-14-2005, 02:09 PM
o my hes is just the cutest!!!!

finn's mom
11-14-2005, 02:09 PM
He's so tiny! What a darling little dog. :)

Kirbys Mom
11-14-2005, 02:12 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/bikkyfake/Image015.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/bikkyfake/Image006.jpg
more to come later

Kirbys Mom
11-14-2005, 02:15 PM
thanks his in my arms right now :D

xParisx
11-14-2005, 02:17 PM
omg! he is soooooooo sweet! x :)

k9krazee
11-14-2005, 02:27 PM
Very cute!!

poofy
11-14-2005, 03:03 PM
Hes a little darling, a lady came by here the other day with the very same kind of dog, exactly like yours same white n black..hers was 2 n 1/2 mos old and she was having a terriable time training him, glad yours is going better.. ;)

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/twecrazylatkey.gif

new mom to a veiled
11-14-2005, 03:12 PM
Congrats..........he is a little sweetie :)

Husky_mom
11-14-2005, 03:44 PM
YAY!!! he´s home!!! so cute, i love him

chocolatepuppy
11-14-2005, 04:56 PM
He is so cute! I bet you are so happy! :D

Flatcoatluver
11-14-2005, 05:12 PM
oh yay!!! Welcome to pet talk kirby!

Kirbys Mom
11-14-2005, 05:47 PM
thanks for your get comments everyone, kirby is doing great what i thought was strange was when i came out of my shower today he was cryin up a storm, soundin like he was dying of heart break, very sad. he was just howlin in a corner I called his name and he ran up to the pen door waggin like he hadnt seen me in years. My family is totally ga ga over him, the werent up for gettin a chi since they heard about mean chi, but now since he is home they have totally changed..puppies do weird things to ppl. :p :rolleyes:

gemini9961
11-14-2005, 05:48 PM
Welcome to PT Kirby!! He's a little cutie for sure.

Ginger's Mom
11-14-2005, 06:08 PM
Aww, he is very cute. It's okay Sophie, those little guys are a little scary at first, but I think you will like him.

Roxyluvsme13
11-14-2005, 06:20 PM
Omgosh!!! Kirby what the Cutie you are!!!!! We have been waiting a LONG time for you to come home, and you are finally here!!! Welcome to PT little Guy!!! :D You are SO Cute!!!

sammy101
11-14-2005, 06:35 PM
oh my he's adorable! :D Congrats on getting him!

elizabethann
11-14-2005, 06:39 PM
Kirby is a cutie pie.

Daisy and Delilah
11-14-2005, 07:37 PM
We're in love with this little angel!!!!! Look at that little baby! He's so cute. We just want to kiss him and hold him. Look at those little pawsies. What we wouldn't give to get another little doggie in this house ;) Enjoy him. He's absolutely gorgeous. How big will he get? :D

Kirbys Mom
11-15-2005, 06:33 AM
no more than 6 lbs :D i just love the heck out of this guy :D

Roxyluvsme13
11-15-2005, 09:31 AM
no more than 6 lbs :D i just love the heck out of this guy :D
How Can you NOT Love him? ;) Again Congrats! :)

Kirbys Mom
11-15-2005, 11:46 AM
How Can you NOT Love him? ;) Again Congrats! :)thanks so much, its really sad how in 3 days i have only gotten 6 hrs of sleep :rolleyes:

Roxyluvsme13
11-15-2005, 11:49 AM
thanks so much, its really sad how in 3 days i have only gotten 6 hrs of sleep :rolleyes:
Wow Did Kirby keep you up? Tink cried so much and pooped and peed so much in her crate that we decided she could sleep in my bed with me :D.

Kirbys Mom
11-15-2005, 11:54 AM
Wow Did Kirby keep you up? Tink cried so much and pooped and peed so much in her crate that we decided she could sleep in my bed with me :D.
ya he did, he goes on his wee pads so there isnt really a problem, but he has to sleep with me but I'm so scared i'm goin to hurt him while i sleep, plus im havin problems gettin him to eat and drink

Roxyluvsme13
11-15-2005, 11:56 AM
I never once hurt Tink, and I was afraid I would, too, but she did fine. AND what are you feeding him? He may just not like it... :confused:

Kirbys Mom
11-15-2005, 12:00 PM
I never once hurt Tink, and I was afraid I would, too, but she did fine. AND what are you feeding him? He may just not like it... :confused:
i'm feedin him what the breeder gave me, what she has been feedin him for weeks. purina puppy chow and pedigree soft meat.

Roxyluvsme13
11-15-2005, 12:02 PM
i'm feedin him what the breeder gave me, what she has been feedin him for weeks. purina puppy chow and pedigree soft meat.
Oh...Lily's breeder told me Puppy Chow, and Pedigree and stuff like that make the dog poop more. She feeds Pro Plan, anyways, if he was eating it at the breeders, hes probably just homesick...just give him a little while, and always have food out for him :)

Kirbys Mom
11-15-2005, 12:07 PM
Oh...Lily's breeder told me Puppy Chow, and Pedigree and stuff like that make the dog poop more. She feeds Pro Plan, anyways, if he was eating it at the breeders, hes probably just homesick...just give him a little while, and always have food out for him :)
ya well he does eat, its just not as much as i like him 2. i gave him some pepto bismal this morning. i came back downstairs this mornin i forgot something in my room and Kirby's pen is in my room and he was crying. i saw my big teddy bear lyin on the floor so i picked it up and grabbed the shirt off the floor that i slept in last night and put it on the bear and put the bear in the corner of the pen. he thought it was me and gave kisses and cuddle with the bear. i thought it was funny then i wanted to grab him to give him pepto and he growled at me not knowin that it was me...silly kirby :rolleyes:

Roxyluvsme13
11-15-2005, 12:35 PM
Awww LoL

Kirbys Mom
11-15-2005, 01:26 PM
Awww LoL
i bet you cant wait to get lily :D

Roxyluvsme13
11-15-2005, 01:28 PM
i bet you cant wait to get lily :D
Nope!!! I want her Right now!!! But I know she still needs her mommy, and her brother :)

Kirbys Mom
11-15-2005, 01:32 PM
Nope!!! I want her Right now!!! But I know she still needs her mommy, and her brother :)
Im so happy to have Kirby I wish I was home right now with him, i hope dad feed him at 1 like i asked. Its still feels like a dream that I have him. aleast you get her before Xmas

Roxyluvsme13
11-15-2005, 01:35 PM
Im so happy to have Kirby I wish I was home right now with him, i hope dad feed him at 1 like i asked. Its still feels like a dream that I have him. aleast you get her before Xmas
Shes going to be a Christmas Present!! Just because of the price we're paying for her...ANYWAYS...I hope your dad fed Kirby, too!! lol

Kirbys Mom
11-15-2005, 01:36 PM
Shes going to be a Christmas Present!! Just because of the price we're paying for her...ANYWAYS...I hope your dad fed Kirby, too!! lol
Is that all your gettin for xmas? i cant wait to go shoppin for gifts for him I saw this dog shirt for boys at hot topic and want it for him. plus i wish i could get more sleep, i have fell asleep in 3 classes today.

Roxyluvsme13
11-15-2005, 01:40 PM
No shes not all I'm getting for X-MAS! Just the biggest thing :). Dont worry about laying on Kirby!! I'm sure he will be just fine!

Kirbys Mom
11-15-2005, 01:43 PM
No shes not all I'm getting for X-MAS! Just the biggest thing :). Dont worry about laying on Kirby!! I'm sure he will be just fine!
I sure hope so, he means the world to me, i dont know what would happen if i lost my little prince

Roxyluvsme13
11-15-2005, 01:46 PM
I sure hope so, he means the world to me, i dont know what would happen if i lost my little prince
He'll be just fine :)

denise52358
12-09-2005, 10:07 AM
Congrats on getting your baby!! I'm so happy for you!

Don't worry about lying on Kirby at night. I've had 5 chi's and all ahve slept in bed with me since the day they came home. They will move if they think you are getting too close. Delilah loves to snuggle up next to me. Sometimes she even goes to sleep on top of me - and i sleep on my side. I've never thrown her off the bed! LOL Samson sleeps with his head on my shoulder.

I laughed when you talk ed about Kirby crying when you were in the shower. Delilah does the same thing. I just keep talkign to her so she knows where I am. Now, when I take a bath, she comes and stands on the step and watches me...I lean over and she kisses me. After I let the water out and have dried off somewhat, i pick her up and put her in with me. She loves it. LOL

Delilah wouldn't eat the food the breeders had her on and sent home with me, so I switched her over to a better kind. She loves Science Diet small puppy bites. I run hot water over it, drain all the water off and then mix a spoonful of Science Diet wet puppy food in with it. She loves it. Samson has always been on IAMS and I've had no problems with him. He wouldn't drink either when I first got him and it worried me.

Has Kirby been to the vet yet? They can advise you about all of this.

Good luck! Enjoy your precious baby :)

Vette
12-09-2005, 05:14 PM
Awww hes even more ADORABLE! :D
welcome home you little fuzbucket!!!