PDA

View Full Version : Dog cursor

xParisx
11-14-2005, 02:06 PM
Iv'e found this cool website wher you can gat a mouse cursor in the shape of a dog. go to www.cursorcafe.com/animals_dogs_125.html

Jessika
11-14-2005, 02:09 PM
They have an Aussie LOL but labeled it "Aussie Sheepdog" whaat? haha. Anyway yeah they're cool but I like "normal" cursors because they're just 'easier' to use or to know where the pointer part is to click with.

lv4dogs
11-14-2005, 02:12 PM
They have an Aussie LOL but labeled it "Aussie Sheepdog" whaat? haha. Anyway yeah they're cool but I like "normal" cursors because they're just 'easier' to use or to know where the pointer part is to click with.

Thats funny you said that, my obedience instrustor was just saying Sat that Aussies really should be called Australian Sheepdogs, after all that is what they are.
I love our advanced class. We have 2 more aussies in class. Sorry for hijaking the thread. lol

They are cute cursors!

xParisx
11-14-2005, 02:13 PM
I know what you mean- you click for ages and it turns out your not even clicking in the right place! lol. I got used to mine eventually. :)

poofy
11-14-2005, 03:07 PM
:D Thanks I had that site and lost it, so thanks agian.. :D

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/twecrazylatkey.gif

lute
11-14-2005, 03:12 PM
i got the pawprint! they are all so cute!

xParisx
11-14-2005, 04:48 PM
[QUOTE=poofy]:D Thanks I had that site and lost it, so thanks agian.. :D

Your welcome x ;)

.sarah
11-14-2005, 10:42 PM
Ever since Comet Cursor I'm afraid to download those things. I found out after having it for months that it was spyware :mad:

EDIT: Oh wait, there's nothing to download is there? And they don't have Labs?? ... The dogs look a little wierd, but I'm thinking about getting the Great Dane one. Just, if I get it then how do I switch it back to a regular cursor if I don't like it?

EDIT AGAIN: Nevermind, you do have to download. Not sure if I want to do it then.