PDA

View Full Version : Thats what I get for not following my own rules

lv4dogs
11-14-2005, 01:14 PM
I took Kaige with me when I went out to pick up lunch today. Stopped by the gas station for a soda then to the dinner to pick up the lunch I ordered. Came out of the dinner & was about to pull out when I heard this pppsssssssssssstttt noise. Turn around & see Kaige with a, my coke bottle in his mouth with coke spraying every where!! :eek:

As mad as I was all I could do is laugh. :eek: :D :p

This is the reason why you DO NOT give your dogs items to chew on that resemble or are items that you use daily. They don't know the difference between an old sock & a new one, an old sneaker & a new one or a coke you are drinking or an old empty one that you gave them to chew on.
This is one of my MAJOR training rules & yes I broke it. I learned though. :p

beeniesmom
11-14-2005, 01:16 PM
heheheheeeeee!
The same thing happened to me with a water bottle several months ago.
Beenie got a hold of it and thought it was fair game since I usually give her the empty ones to play with. Sploooosh everywhere!
:D :D :D

Daisy and Delilah
11-14-2005, 01:44 PM
Sue, This sounds too familiar LOL!! Mr. Pistol will try to pull a bottle right out of your hand because he thinks it's his toy. All our fault for giving him the empties! Sorry, but I can't stop laughing :D

wolfsoul
11-14-2005, 01:47 PM
LOL, Visa did the same thing once. Her breeder had locked her in the laundry room for the day and there was a box of Coke, so she grabbed a can and bit down. Coke sprayed everywhere. Everyone came home and opened the laundry room, and there was Coke all over the walls, on the roof, and Visa was covered. Still doesn't stop her from playing with pop cans. :rolleyes:

gemini9961
11-14-2005, 02:03 PM
That is funny Sue. Sorry it happened but I can see Kaige's face just looking at you....yeah Mom, look at me making a huge mess

k9krazee
11-14-2005, 02:44 PM
:D Oh Kaige...lol

poofy
11-14-2005, 02:58 PM
Oh my that is really funny..lol..I never thought of those rules thanks, I needed that..lol.. :D

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/twecrazylatkey.gif

new mom to a veiled
11-14-2005, 03:06 PM
LMAO........rules are made to be broken, right Kaige ;)

chocolatepuppy
11-14-2005, 04:59 PM
oops! :o lol :D

Ginger's Mom
11-14-2005, 05:52 PM
LOL, you have got to keep a camera in your car. :) You are going to regret not getting a picture of that one day. I would have loved to have seen his little face. :D

.sarah
11-14-2005, 10:39 PM
hahahaha that is too funny! I don't get mad at Nova for chewing on anything, because I honestly think she can't tell the difference between a plastic toy and ... the plastic calculator I came into the room to find her chewing on a few minutes ago :mad: I usually keep a close eye on her because she's still a puppy and a retriever ... so she loves to chew, but every now and then you'll still find trash or something else chewed up.

K9karen
11-14-2005, 11:34 PM
Sorry but Kaige can't do anything wrong in my book.

RobiLee
11-15-2005, 06:20 AM
Sorry but Kaige can't do anything wrong in my book.

I have to agree with Karen;). Now how about some more pictures of that cutie pie!

FizzGiggs_Mommy
11-15-2005, 06:33 AM
That is too funny,

I pictured in my head a scene from the movie "Turner and Huch" when he gave Hutch a beer and he opened it up :D

lv4dogs
11-15-2005, 10:06 AM
LOL, you have got to keep a camera in your car. :) You are going to regret not getting a picture of that one day. I would have loved to have seen his little face. :D

Yup, that was the first day in months that I left my camera home. Figures :rolleyes: lol.

The look on his face was priceless. lol

pitc9
11-15-2005, 10:46 AM
:D Ha Ha Ha!!!