PDA

View Full Version : We have a diagnosis on Taz :(

chrangharris
11-14-2005, 11:44 AM
Persianmom had the vet take some x-rays and they discovered that Taz has fractured her spine. The only thing the vet can do is put Taz on steriods to try to make her comfortable- there is no guarantee it would work and she would have to be isolated from the other cats. Taz is not able to walk or even get into a cat box. She is in a lot of pain and it doesn't seem fair to prolong her pain or give her a life filled with pain so Perianmom is going to put Taz to sleep this afternoon. Please continue to pray for her!

Soapets
11-14-2005, 11:53 AM
I didn't think it was a stroke, with the amount of pain that was apparently involved. Poor Taz! :( I feel so badly for her, and for Persianmom. They will definitely be in my prayers. Taz, you will soon be free from pain and suffering, playing at the Rainbow Bridge furever and ever......... Your human meowmie loves you very, very much; enough to let you go on without her for now. Please have a safe, comfortable journey.........

LES here! :(

Deb

sirrahbed
11-14-2005, 12:10 PM
Oh Carol I know you are very sad - yes, it is losing one of your babies :( Poor Taz...but also as Soapets said - she will soon be free of her pain.
Thank you for updating Chris!

jenluckenbach
11-14-2005, 12:26 PM
I am so sorry that Taz cannot be helped. But easing her pain is THE most important thing. You will meet her again in another life.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Laura's Babies
11-14-2005, 12:39 PM
Awww, poor Taz! I am so sorry and I know this is so very hard. My heart is breaking for the ones who love her.

Have a safe journey Taz and all the PT cat angels will be there to greet you and show you around Rainbow Bridge. Thanks for being a part of Pet Talk and being in our lives.

Killearn Kitties
11-14-2005, 12:45 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that. Poor baby. :(

kimlovescats
11-14-2005, 12:55 PM
I am so very sorry, Carol!!! I know this will be hard for you to have to say goodbye to your precious Taz ... but like everyone else has said, it is the best thing for Taz.

(((HUGS)))
Kim :(

sirrahbed
11-14-2005, 12:56 PM
Here is persianmom's siggy - showing all of her kitties and so all of you can see her Taz baby :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/siggys/SIGGY.jpg

Carol is mom to my son Bryan's wife Christine (chrangharris), my daughter Missy's hubby Paul, and Grammy to Misha and Tyler....

Donnaj4962
11-14-2005, 01:11 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Taz' diagnosis. Many prayers coming their way.

caseysmom
11-14-2005, 01:27 PM
This is the very hard part about pets isn't it. We love them and then we have to say goodbye. Just remember you are doing what is right for her. Hugs....

Craftlady
11-14-2005, 02:06 PM
I'm so sorry to read this about Taz. May it be of comfort to know Taz won't be in pain anymore.

Corinna
11-14-2005, 02:07 PM
Carol I know its hard but its the best for poor Taz . Hugs to you and prayers to help your pain.

smokey the elder
11-14-2005, 02:09 PM
I'm so sorry about Taz. {{Hugs}} to you.

persianmom
11-14-2005, 02:25 PM
This is persionmom
I just left the vet and Taz died very peaceful in my arms. I was able to spend sometime with her before she die. She was in pain because when I picked her up she cried. Once I got her comfortable she started to purr. I will sure miss her. Thank-you everyone for your prayers. May Taz rest in peace. :( :(

orangemm
11-14-2005, 03:58 PM
How sad to hear about Taz. My heart goes out to all of you. :(

catmandu
11-14-2005, 07:12 PM
The Pet Talker Angel Army is making a Dinner for Taz,in St Lucia and are going to iniate her as an Angel tonight.
Taz will travel the World,and have so many stories to tell you when you meet,One Fine Day.