PDA

View Full Version : Can You Fix This???

Felix
11-14-2005, 10:36 AM
I have a nice picture of Felix an me with santa.It was taken last year by a professional.I got 3 5x7 pictures.What I done is I took a snap shot of one of the photos on my webcam and saved it.It turned out all blurry and stuff. :(

Does anyone have a program that can fix this picture for me.It dont have to be perfect,just a clear image will do.

Hope someone can help me.Much Thanks in advance.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/Felixsookie/x1pbglk-vqL4BuZxPpsArikyXgq3BXXdMiU.jpg

.sarah
11-14-2005, 10:47 AM
I tried. The picture is such bad quality I don't know if anything can be done. Sorry :(

Felix
11-14-2005, 12:03 PM
I managed to get the picutre like this,but its still blurry....Maybe someone can work from this one??Thanks for trying.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/Felixsookie/MeowmieMe.jpg

catnapper
11-14-2005, 12:53 PM
PM me.... I just got a new scanner -- the KING of scanners. woohoo this baby can scan!

Send me the photo and I'll scan it for you and mail your original back.

Suki Wingy
11-14-2005, 03:57 PM
If it is her only one I don't think that would work. I don't know about other people but I am extremley worried when it comes to pictures. I don't want to loose any so much that I have them all backed up several times on 2 CDs and on my computer.

Laura's Babies
11-14-2005, 04:16 PM
If I am not mistaken, you can take that photo to Wal-Mart and they have a machine there that will scan it and put it on a CD for you and I don't think it is expensive either.

Jessika
11-14-2005, 04:18 PM
If I am not mistaken, you can take that photo to Wal-Mart and they have a machine there that will scan it and put it on a CD for you and I don't think it is expensive either.

Yup, they do this. So do Walgreens! :)

buckner
11-14-2005, 05:03 PM
If I am not mistaken, you can take that photo to Wal-Mart and they have a machine there that will scan it and put it on a CD for you and I don't think it is expensive either. Wal-Mart and such stores (Target, K-Mart, etc) are not allowed to scan in professional pictures due to copyright laws. If the picture shows it's professionally taken in ANY way, they should reject it.

My uncle tried to get a picture of his granddaughter scanned in and tried several stores. Because they were professionally taken, they rejected the picture.

Felix
11-14-2005, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the advice everyone...I will try my luck tomorrow and venture out to walmart and try it..you never know they just might do it.

Hopefully I will be posting here tomorrow with the clear picture for you to see...wish me luck. :D