PDA

View Full Version : Squiggles

donnagoetz
11-14-2005, 08:49 AM
What a great little bunny! She's beautiful. If you would like great information on how to keep her healthy and happy, check out the House Rabbit Society at www.rabbit.org. Best of luck with your pretty little girl. Oh, you'll find that most people who have bunnies call those "blips" binkies.

Donna

Jax
11-14-2005, 12:42 PM
What an adorable and sleek bunny rabbit! Congrats to SWEET SQUIGGLES! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-14-2005, 02:09 PM
How adorable you are!
I'd love to give that sweet little head of yours a gentle kiss.
You are very smart too, to be able to cover yourself with a blankie at nap time!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

Miss Z
11-14-2005, 02:15 PM
Squiggles you are such a beauty and what a great name i used to have a hamster called Squiggles! :D Enjoy your special day! :)

tatsxxx11
11-14-2005, 02:37 PM
Hi there adorable Squiggles!!!:D I don't know who coined the term "snuggle bunny," but that sure does describe YOU to a "T"!:) What a beautiful bunnster girl you are, Squiggles! I love your shy and demure expression...so sweet! But according to you family, you also have a fun and frisky side too! Wow, figure 8's around the dining room table!:eek: Now that I'd like to see...would that be DURING dinner?:D And while I've never had a bunny, I do have piggies and they do something similiar to your signature blips when they're happy, called popcorning! What silly critters!:D
I'm so happy that you found such a warm and loving human to cherish you so, dear Squiggles! She/he sure is lucky to have you as her/his bestest furfriend!:)

Congratulations to our most precious Pet of the Day, Squiggles! Hope you're having a fun filled day, chowing down on lots of yummy apple and dandelion and bliping all over the place! Hugs and kisses to our most deserving honoree!:)

chocolatepuppy
11-14-2005, 04:55 PM
Squiggles, you're too cute! What a great birthday gift you must have been! Congratulations on POTD! I hope you're having a fun day! :D

zippy-kat
11-14-2005, 05:44 PM
Happy Day, sweet Squiggles!

Here's to plenty of greens (and perhaps a yogurt drop or two) on your oh-so-special day!

nonie
11-14-2005, 07:57 PM
You are gorgeous! Congrats on being POTD! :)
Sounds like you make each day an adventure.
What a wonderful treasure you are to your
owner. Love your name...our Betta is named
Mr. Squiggles! It is such a pleasure to meet
such an adorable little bunny today. :D May
God bless you with lots of love and good
health. Wish I could see you dance!
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)
& Mr. Squiggles!

karlyb
11-14-2005, 08:26 PM
Hello, Squiggles, you cute little bunny! I'd like to see you cuddled up in your blanket for a nap. You sound like a very lively bunny, hopping figure 8's on the table. Your human loves you very much, Squiggles.