PDA

View Full Version : My kitties are getting fixed today

Alycat
11-14-2005, 06:39 AM
Hi

This is a sad day. My kitties, Abigayle and Gabryelle will no longer be babies. They are getting fixed today. :( I am going to miss them. I do not get to see them til tomorrow morning. They can't eat and are probably mad at me for not feeding them first thing this morning. I have to drop them off in an hour. Its going to be a long day.

Aly

kb2yjx
11-14-2005, 06:42 AM
Prayers for healing coming your way! The girls will thank you for what you are doing, which you know is the right thing!!!!

catmandu
11-14-2005, 08:47 AM
I know that you will miss them,but you are doing the best thing that you can,for your Girls.
They will be happier and healthier if they are spayed,and t will be better for thier health in the Long Run.
Suzie Angel will be with them to comfort them,and keep them company through the Long Night.

Felix
11-14-2005, 09:23 AM
Glad to hear,this is the best thing you can do for your babies.Good luck and hope they feel better soon.

krazyaboutkatz
11-14-2005, 11:39 AM
I'm sure they'll be just fine. I hope that they'll feel better soon and both have speedy recoveries too. :)

Soapets
11-14-2005, 12:00 PM
I understand how you feel! Will you at least be able to call the Vet. later today and ask how things went? I was able to visit all of my babies on the days of their surgeries, too, although that might be more difficult for you than waiting until tomorrow...........

I'll be keeping you, and them, in my thoughts and prayers. And even though it's difficult, it is what is best for them.........

Deb

Laura's Babies
11-14-2005, 12:54 PM
:eek: We are all basket cases when they go in for that or anything so we fully understand how you feel. I don't care if you have a dozen, when one is gone, the house feels empty without them.. When Amy had hers, I cried the day before and I was so outdone that I couldn't even take her, knowing I would never be able to walk out without her so I had my daughter come take her and she was soaked in my tears when she left here. I paced the floor and cried but kept myself busy to keep myself distracted.

kimlovescats
11-14-2005, 12:56 PM
I know it is hard not to worry, but they will be just fine! They will also ALWAYS be your babies ... nothing can change that! ;)

Kim

Alycat
11-15-2005, 07:20 AM
I spoke to the vet last night and abby and gabby are doing good. I get to pick them up this morning in about an hour. I can't wait to see my babies. I can tell my other 2 kitties, graycie and karina, really miss them. They will be so happy to have them back.

Aly