PDA

View Full Version : Question???

Albea
03-28-2002, 12:50 PM
Perhaps this question was answered while I was away having my knee rebuilt; I haven't been able to read all the postings I missed yet:(
Has anybody found a new site or a new way of posting pictures here now that both Webshots and Photogra will not allow us to do it any longer?
Is having a Web page of our own the only way that we will be able to paste pictures in Pet Talk?
There are some people who still can show their signature pictures, Aly among them. Where do they have them stored?
Thanks for any info on this subject.

aly
03-28-2002, 01:19 PM
Try www.netsnapshot.com

Dixieland Dancer
03-29-2002, 08:47 PM
I'm personally afraid to post more pictures somewhere else since we may run into the same problem as we did with photogra or webshots! I'll break down eventually and get my own web site then no one can tell me what I can do!

Albea
03-30-2002, 01:11 PM
Aly:
Thanks for the address but I've decided, like Candy, that I will eventually have my own Web page. I started one some time ago but gave up for lack of time.
In the meantime I'll just post graphics as attachments.

tatsxxx11
03-30-2002, 01:36 PM
I just yesterday came across www.imagestation.com by Sony, and I love it. I read the agrement, and there are no restrictions on posting on other sites. Today was the first day I've been able to post "real pics." not attachments, in months! Right now I don't have time to make a webpage, unfortunately.:( How's the knee coming along, Albea??? Hope you're on the mend!

Former User
03-30-2002, 01:50 PM
I hate to be the one to bring the bad news, but in no time, also imagestation will find out that people store their pics there to post them here, and they will change their policy too. That's what webshots and photogra also did... I hope you all won't go and store tonz of pics there, like we all did with webshots and photogra, we are just going to get upset when it doesn't work anymore...

Randi
03-30-2002, 01:54 PM
Albea! Hope your knee is better now! :)
I can definately recommend the site tatsxxx11 said!
To prove it, I'll post a picture of my dear Fister

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraida/p2ac5f9545d439fd2e7d13b2938a37d02/fdd6ebff.jpg

Randi
03-30-2002, 02:04 PM
Casper & Kitty

Yeah, you may be right there, I wonder if it helps to only post smaller sized pics. Does anyone know? Pictures do take a lot of space. Since there's a few different sites which store pics, we could all agree to post from diffent sites. Like everyone born the first two weeks of the month use one site and the rest the other. :D :D

Oh well, my husband has just told me how naive I am and that it's very likely they'll go commercial - and get some money!! :(

tatsxxx11
03-30-2002, 02:16 PM
OH! Fister!!!!:D:D:D What did you just eat!???? Great pic! Sandra

Randi
03-31-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
OH! Fister!!!! :D :D :D What did you just eat???
LOL! It must have been a shrimp - or two!! :p His favourite!

Albea
03-31-2002, 12:07 PM
Sandra and Randi:

Thank you for asking about my knee. The recovery is slow and I'm still in pain, but I can walk again with just a cane instead of having to use a walker.
I know it will take some time before I really feel able to do everything I want to do:mad: but, since I have no choice, I'll just have to wait.
Thanks again to all for the concern and get well wishes.:)

Randi
03-31-2002, 12:15 PM
Albea!

You take care now, and don't overdo it!! We'll be praying for a quick recovery! :)