PDA

View Full Version : I am dangerous in a petstore lol

cali
11-13-2005, 06:36 PM
lol we finally have a petsmart in my city, after being like the only city not to have one lol it just opened yesterday, so today we stopped by just to check it out, 80 dollers later... lol I must say this place is AWSOME! lol I think they will get lots of buisness, because 90% of the items they carry are not carried ANYWHERE else in the city, not to mention they sell high quality dog foods, for years the absolute BEST commercial dog food avaliable in this city(the queen city no less) was Nutro, this petsmart, while it does have a lot of cr*p foods it also carries a lot of half decent foods. the animal cages they sell are REALLY nice, not these 10 inch plastic uglys every other petstore in this city carries, and they carry the coolest stuff, I bought a budgie playgym for Taru, and they are noe the only store in the city that carries swheat scoop, petcetera used to carry it, apperently they stopped stocking it, I was so mad, but petsmat has it so i bought a couple bags of that... lol my mom said I am dangerous in a petstore when I asked her to get me a cart :p

Flatcoatluver
11-13-2005, 07:04 PM
I love petsmart so much!!! What's funny is all the young guy petsmart workers know me because i am there atleast every week, they always come give me a hug and say breanne, i was worried this weeek you might not come. :eek: !!!!!

Jessika
11-13-2005, 07:06 PM
We don't have a petsmart in our town, the nearest one is 45 minutes away. ;) The nearest PetCo is four hours away lmao. Good for you though! Yeah they have SO MUCH STUFF!! And ours' is HUGE!

sammy101
11-13-2005, 07:18 PM
i love petsmart!We take the kids there almost every weekend.Kodie knows theres treats wating for him at the checkout,,lol he gets really excited :p

Flatcoatluver
11-13-2005, 07:25 PM
i love petsmart!We take the kids there almost every weekend.Kodie knows theres treats wating for him at the checkout,,lol he gets really excited :p
they all get sad when they go to the cash register, they know they have to leave.

Toby's my baby
11-13-2005, 07:49 PM
lol, o well, its for a good cause! ;)

We dont have a petsmart or petco here either, the nearist PetCo is 45 min. away! :(

.sarah
11-13-2005, 08:51 PM
psh that's nothing. We spend like $150 every time we go. Last week my mom spent $250 ... and it's only a good thing to the dogs.

Corinna
11-13-2005, 11:28 PM
I can never go into Petco with out some thing more than I go in for (usually feeders for our Oscars) The pet bar always gets me . the pups know when its feeder day they get a gormet bisquit.

wolfsoul
11-14-2005, 12:14 AM
I LOVE Petsmart, I really wish we had one in Kelowna. :(

I am also very bad in pet stores. I spent $60 on Visa today and realised that I spent $70 on her last week and $80 on her the week before. Atleast the numbers appear to be going down!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-14-2005, 02:51 AM
I wish we had this store in Belgium too :( .
I know what you mean, whenever I get to a store where they sell pet-stuff, I have NO problems at all to fill a cart..... :D :D

binka_nugget
11-14-2005, 02:58 AM
I LOVE Petsmart! I don't get why they don't have one in Vancouver. There's a couple out in the boonies though.. :confused: I go crazy everytime I go there. The last time I was there, I spent over $100 on toys LOL.

areias
11-14-2005, 03:21 AM
Oh, I am bad too. I walk in there...well, they ripped apart that toy last week, lets get a new one...and some treats...and a new collar....oh that leash is pretty...aww look at that pretty betta, let's save him...oh the bettas we have need some different treats...let's try something else for the turtle...

And the sad thing is I probably only walked in there to kill time before doing something else.

And I am horrible in a tack shop, for horses. I walk in there to buy like, some fly spray and come out with like $50 worth of vitamins, brushes, grooming sprays, new tack, etc. And usually they have dog stuff too so I find some neat looking rawhide chew or a cool new brush. It's rather amusing. I swear, I wish I was one of my animals.

chocolatepuppy
11-14-2005, 04:57 AM
I love Petsmart, plus we have a Pet Supplies Plus here also. I usually spend a fortune when I go! I'm especially bad at Christmas time! ;)

buttercup132
11-14-2005, 08:32 AM
i got one near me last year everytime we go past it i show roxy saying look its your favorite store, yet shes probly going in her head , oh ya the one where u buy all those pathetic clothes for me from, lol im goin there today to take a coat i bought for her back ill either exchange it for a christmas collar or get the dogs a sweter :D

BitsyNaceyDog
11-14-2005, 08:35 AM
We drive an hour every week to PetSmart. Nacey is in a training class there. We spend at least $100 every week there. This weekend we needed dog food, a new crate for the chinchillas, bird food, and treats. Everything adds up so quickly. I think it was $120 this week.

k9krazee
11-14-2005, 03:05 PM
We just had a petsmart open near us, I applied for a job there...keep your fingers crossed, lol. I LOVE Petsmart though!!

Suki Wingy
11-14-2005, 04:00 PM
OMG I LOVE Swheat Scoop!

dogzr#1
11-14-2005, 04:20 PM
I really love Petsmart! but sadly the closest one is 45min away. We usually go there every other weekend because my parents' favorite story is in the same city. I usually am the one to pay for the things, but sometimes my parents pay for stuff. This past weekend I spent $40 on things for my Finches. A few weeks ago my parents and I spent $1oo+ on all our pets. I am glad that they are building a petco that is only 30min away. Hopefully they have better dog food than Petsmart.