PDA

View Full Version : Taz Upadate

persianmom
11-13-2005, 05:53 PM
Thank-you everyone for your prayers. Taz has started to eat on her own. It is very small amounts of tuna only, but it is something. The vet has called daily for updates. She also gave me some pain medication for Taz yesterday. That has seem to help some. She will allow me to pick her up with a little amount of crying. Where before the pain medication she would cry and growl. She is not using her litter box. She will go right outside of it. It is as if she wants to but can't get into it. I just talked to the vet. I'm going to drop Taz off in the morning so that they can monitor her and take x-rays to see if there is something worng with the spine. She has no tail movement at all. If you pick the tail up she doesnot swash it like she use to. It just drops. Thats why we are thinking spine. After the x-ray I will make a discion on what needs to be done. I really hate to let her go, but I will if I have to. The other cats now advoid her and if given a chance Wiget would be mean to her. I need to do what is best for Taz. One next thing is she now is patting me when she wants to be petted. Her eye is getting better. Thanks again for all the prayers.
Love Persianmom

catmandu
11-13-2005, 05:57 PM
We are pleased that Taz is showing signs of improvement.
Maybe some Meat Baby Foo,would help,or Kitten Food Canned.
Or a little chopped Chicken or Beef,diced into tiny pieces.
We are praying for Taz to get better,Munchkin Angel is there now comforting Taz.

moosmom
11-13-2005, 06:00 PM
Persianmom,

Thanks for the update on Taz. You and Taz have been in my thoughts and prayers since I first read about her. I hope that she is on the road to recovery. Only time will tell. In the meantime, take care of yourself.

((((((HUGS)))))))))

Donna

jenluckenbach
11-13-2005, 06:01 PM
More prayers for Taz.

kimlovescats
11-13-2005, 06:48 PM
Oh Carol, I"m so sorry that this has happened to Taz. I hope that the doctor has some encouraging news for you tomorrow afternoon!

(hugs)
Kim

Soapets
11-13-2005, 06:54 PM
Thanks for the update. I am keeping Taz, and you, in my thoughts and prayers. Would she have pain if it were a stroke? I didn't think there was that much pain involved in those....... I just hope things continue to improve and that she can be comfortable and happy.

Please let us know what happens tomorrow..................

Deb

shais_mom
11-13-2005, 07:37 PM
More prayers for Taz.
ditto prayers beimg said

catnapper
11-13-2005, 08:01 PM
Poor Little Girl. I am sending many more prayers for her continued improvement.

momcat
11-13-2005, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the update. I am keeping Taz, and you, in my thoughts and prayers. Would she have pain if it were a stroke? I didn't think there was that much pain involved in those....... I just hope things continue to improve and that she can be comfortable and happy.

Please let us know what happens tomorrow..................

Deb
Happy to know that Taz is improving and pray that her recovery continues. While reading your posts, I too wondered if she might have had a stoke especially because of her tail. Please let us know what the vet says?

krazyaboutkatz
11-14-2005, 12:21 AM
Thanks for the update. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are still being sent her way.

chrangharris
11-14-2005, 11:00 AM
I just talked to persianmom. Taz has fractured her spine :( :( :( She is talking to the vet about different options and what the best for Taz would be! Please continue to pray for Taz and for wisdom to do what is best for Taz.

Craftlady
11-14-2005, 11:18 AM
I just talked to persianmom. Taz has fractured her spine :( :( :( She is talking to the vet about different options and what the best for Taz would be! Please continue to pray for Taz and for wisdom to do what is best for Taz.

Oh my, I'm so sorry to read this abot Taz.

krazyaboutkatz
11-14-2005, 11:30 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this. :( Hopefully the vet will be able to help her. Lots more prayers and positive thoughts are being sent her way.