PDA

View Full Version : Dangers of Microfiber material if you own a cat.

RICHARD
11-13-2005, 03:24 PM
If you own any cats DO NOT BUY MICROFIBER BLANKETS!!!

I recently purchased a microfiber 'throw'- It was a 25 dollar blanket that I saw on sale for 10! I brought it home and used it for the first time last night.

I fell asleep and kept waking up all night long, I could not move my legs for most of the evening...The Edster spent most of the night asleep between my legs....I dreamt of being chased and my friend's wife sitting on my lap..(not gonna even try to explain THAT ONE!!!)

It was, by far, the warmest blanket that I have ever used.....

So don't bother with MF furniture.......GET A BLANKET instead!!! :D

catmandu
11-13-2005, 06:08 PM
What is Micro Fiber?

Lobodeb
11-13-2005, 07:04 PM
Richard, you got me. I thought that maybe the cats had an adverse reaction to the micro fiber! lol I was terrified as a lot of people have given me micro fiber blankets for the baby.

Whew! Pardon me as I go check my pulse. ;)

catnapper
11-13-2005, 07:18 PM
I can see that. Micerofiber is incerdeibly warm... and cats being the heat seeking missles they are, you're bound to have one permenantly attached to a microfiber blanket.

Gary, Microfiber is a material that feels like suede. Its easy to clean and lasts a long time.

Killearn Kitties
11-14-2005, 06:25 AM
:D

Gary is going to rush out and buy a microfiber blanket now, so that he can pack even more cats onto his bed!

Sonia59
11-14-2005, 06:52 AM
LOL, kitties always know where the most comfortable place is! It does not take long! :D

catmandu
11-14-2005, 08:23 AM
I will have to see if they have any Micro Fiber,at the Sally Ann.
Call me cheap,but thirty dollars for a blanket,thats a big bag of Cat Food.
The Found Cats would rather have the grub,I think.
TREATS says JJJ3 and Scrappy 2.
TTTRRRRREEEAAATTTS!

JenBKR
11-14-2005, 12:04 PM
LOL - Whew, Richard, you really had me going there for a minute! I have a microfiber comforter on my bed right now. Both cats on always on the bed - I thought I was going to have to rush home and hid the blanket :eek: