PDA

View Full Version : Oh, Malone, you are *sooo* nawteeeee!

Cookiebaker
11-13-2005, 01:35 PM
*sighhhh* So, right after lunch, I was making a cup of coffee in the kitchen. Malone was behind me, and I heard some slobbery noises. I went to see what he had, but it was too late, whatever it was, it was gone. :eek:

So I turned back to my coffee. I turned around again, and Malone was table surfing, licking the top of the butter dish. (insert Ewwwwww!) Just then Mark came in the room, and he said, "Oh NO! I put a brand new stick of butter (still in the wrapper) on top of the butterdish this morning to get it softened!"

That's right a quarter pound of butter is sitting in the belly of one very nawtee boy! I called the vet, and she has directed me to feed him 3 or 4 times this afternoon and before bed, to try and lessen the impact of all that fat and help him pass it faster. Hopefully, also head off diaherria.

Ugggggh!! Anyone want one big fat nawtteee yellow boy????? :rolleyes: (I'm JUST kidding of course!) Seriously, please pray that he will pass everything just fine with no serious repercussions! Thank you!

tz1
11-13-2005, 01:37 PM
haha, I'm sure he will be fine. My neighbor's yellow lab will eat anything, too, including rocks. :p

gemini9961
11-13-2005, 01:37 PM
Malone, nawtee nawtee boy. Hope all is well with him and that he doesn't get sick.

dukedogsmom
11-13-2005, 01:47 PM
That's horrible! I hope he won't suffer too much. And hopefull it will all pass outside :rolleyes: I was hoping to see a pic of that gorgeous boy.

.sarah
11-13-2005, 01:54 PM
You're not alone. Nova is going through her "teenage" phase and she's suddenly discovered counter surfing. And when we adopted Luka we were told she was a pro at it, but we honestly haven't had a problem with her.

elizabethann
11-13-2005, 01:57 PM
Yuck! Malone, what were you thinking?! You butterball, you! :)

Toby's my baby
11-13-2005, 02:05 PM
Malone!! Nawtee boy!! I bet that tasted good. I hope everything goes O.K.!!

finn's mom
11-13-2005, 02:33 PM
Yuck, I hope everything comes out all right. ;)

poofy
11-13-2005, 02:53 PM
Yuck! Malone, what were you thinking?! You butterball, you! :)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/scratchchin.gifYes exactly butterball is right..dont know what he is in for im sure..poor thing.. :D

sammy101
11-13-2005, 02:56 PM
Kodie and my RB Sheena ate a stick of butter and they didnt feel good for the rest of the day :eek: ..didnt have an appetite anyways.It went through them ok.
Malone you nawtee boy!

Pam
11-13-2005, 03:00 PM
Oh Anna and right after going through tummy troubles with Emmers! :( Let's just hope that it doesn't *hit* Malone too badly. I have not had a dog get into the butter (not tall enough....LOL!) but have had kitty tongue markings in my butter. Fortunately I cut off that part before hubby ever saw it. :p :p

vinjashira
11-13-2005, 03:26 PM
I hope he'll be allright. Don't do it again Malone! :)

k9krazee
11-13-2005, 03:37 PM
What a nawtee nawtee boy!!! :p

chocolatepuppy
11-13-2005, 04:09 PM
I hope Malone doesn't have too much of a problem with the butter. My Lacey is a counter surfer, we can't leave anything near the edge of the counter.

LuvGold00
11-13-2005, 09:35 PM
Oh Malone! That so sounds like something you would do! You silly boy! I hope everything comes out ok, kiss kiss!