PDA

View Full Version : I'm back from cyberspace!!

carrie
03-28-2002, 11:22 AM
I have returned from the wastelands of cyberspace!!

My new computer wouldn't let me post more than two lines on this site and as you know I usually take a lot more than that!!
It was cold and lonely out there and then it refused to email as well!!! That was too much to bear so my husband and me sat up last night and shouted at it a lot, hit the keyboard with increasing violence and frequency and finally wiped everything off it and started again.
It seems to have done the trick and I must say - it's great to be back!
I missed everybody so much!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-28-2002, 11:31 AM
WELCOME BACK!
YOU WERE MISSED!

Stenograsaurus
03-28-2002, 11:35 AM
I am so glad you are back. I always look forward to seeing your response.

lizbud
03-28-2002, 11:36 AM
WELCOME BACK CARRIE

You were missed, so happy that you got the
bugs worked out of the computer.It was probably
that last "whack" that did it. Liz.

jackiesdaisy1935
03-28-2002, 11:41 AM
Carrie, I have been thinking about you the last few days and saying to my self " I wonder why we haven't heard from Carrie"
I was just going to post asking about you when you magically appeared. lol
Glad your back, missed you a lot.
Jackie

jennifert
03-28-2002, 11:45 AM
Carrie, Thank GOD!!! I was worried! Duncan has been behaving fairly well lately but I have been a nervous wreck. I keep thinking about all of his little idiosyncracies and worrying "Now what would Carrie say about that? What if this is a sign of a bigger problem? What if I need Carrie's help? WHERE is CARRIE? What if she never comes back!! (all of this in an increasingly hysterical tone!!!!! of course!)

Well I am thrilled that you are back!! I'm sure PLENTY of the others are too!!!!!!!!

LoudLou
03-28-2002, 12:30 PM
Carrie - So glad you got the bugs out! Wondered where ya were. Miss all my Pet Talk friends when they aren't around for a while. So, happy you are back.
:D

carrie
03-28-2002, 03:59 PM
Awwwwww....thanks peeps!

It was awful to be out of touch - I really hated it and am so glad to be home again!

Jennifert, you are doing a fine job girl! Confidence is the key!!
If you can't feel it - you can fake it (that is what my Grandmother told me!!!!!)

Logan
03-28-2002, 04:26 PM
Yeah!!!! So glad you got it all figured out, Carrie!! :) I've missed you as well!!!

TheAntiPam
03-28-2002, 08:04 PM
When all else fails, Carrie, hit the computer with a hammer!

Or, in the case of some countries, hit it with a metric hammer! ;)

Welcome back!

AmberLee
03-28-2002, 08:07 PM
Or, Welcome Home!!! :D :cool:

AdoreMyDogs
03-29-2002, 07:58 PM
I missed you, Carrie. I am sure glad to have you back :) Thanks so much for the email, by the way!

Crikit
03-30-2002, 11:50 AM
YAY!!!! I'm not awake yet, can only form small sentences or words