PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

Majestic
11-13-2005, 12:48 PM
Hi everyone,

I am new here. It's a nice website. Nice to meet you all:)

I have one dog and 3 betta fish hehe.

davidpizzica
11-13-2005, 01:08 PM
Welcome, majestic, to Pet Talk! I'm david p and I'm from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I'm owned by three cats, Nikki, a 5 y.o. tuxedo kitty, Daisy, a 2 y.o. tortoiseshell kitty, and I'm fostering Marigold, a 4 y.o. tortoiseshell kitty. I'm glad you found this friendly site. Watch it, though, this site is addictive! We are very happy to have you here.

Almita
11-13-2005, 01:14 PM
Hello Majestic! my name is Almita just like my sn. I have two dogs Muneca and Chiquis you can see Muneca in my signature below and you can see Chiquis in my avatar! I hope you get to stay around and have a great time! It is very addicting place and I'm warning you! lol! Well I hope we all get to see pictures of your pets!

Flatcoatluver
11-13-2005, 01:21 PM
Awww sounds adorable!!!! I am breanne and i have 2 dogs named zoey and t.j. you can see in my siggy. I have 3 cats, kendy keshaw and kasey, 4 ducks sunny share dixee and trixee. and 1 betta named brandon.

moosmom
11-13-2005, 01:24 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Donna (Moosmom). I am owned by 4 cats (3 furkids and one bald dude named MooShoo). We LOVE to see pictures of everyone's pets!! :p

Toby's my baby
11-13-2005, 01:37 PM
HI!! Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is Beth, and I am owned by 3 dogs, 2 cats, 3 ducks, and 2 horses. What kind of dog do you have??

Majestic
11-13-2005, 02:05 PM
wow! thanks for the very warm welcome. I should introduce myself again - My name is Hai from Austin, TX. I just moved down here from Lancaster, PA. Lancater is very beautiful little town where there are many farms, corn fields, http://www.lancasteronline.com/ , and I really miss the place. Fortunately, I have my girlfriend, KiKi, and the fish (Road Runner, Mr. Bean, and my girlfriend's fish - she hasn't got a name for him yet).

Toby's my baby
11-13-2005, 02:08 PM
KiKi is adorable!!!!!

tatsxxx11
11-13-2005, 02:10 PM
Welcome Hai!:) Nice to have you here! Sorry you're missing home:( Lancaster is a very beautiful part of the country, for sure! I've visited there often! Hopefully we can provide a bit of "family" to ease your transition!:) Hope to hear more from you! My name is Sandra and I have an assortment of creatures:)

Majestic
11-13-2005, 02:34 PM
Welcome Hai!:) Nice to have you here! Sorry you're missing home:( Lancaster is a very beautiful part of the country, for sure! I've visited there often! Hopefully we can provide a bit of "family" to ease your transition!:) Hope to hear more from you! My name is Sandra and I have an assortment of creatures:)

yeah, Sandra - I feel I am being closer to Lancaster now :) It's nice to know that you have visited Lancaster quite often.

sammy101
11-13-2005, 02:50 PM
welcome to PT! :) I'm Sam and my kids are in my signature
Kodie a 2 year old bloodhound/rottweiler mix
Lucy a 1 year old spaniel mix.
hope you enjoy it here!

what kind dog is KiKi?She sure is adorable!

Almita
11-13-2005, 04:08 PM
Aww Kiki is so cute!

Alysser
11-13-2005, 05:05 PM
Welcome! I am a newbie to! I just joined about a month ago! My name is Alyssa and I own a dog,3 fish,and a parakeet. I LOVE lancaster. I stayed in a hotel their with my family. I love the nature and landscape there. You were very lucky to live their. You can see my Furbutts in my siggy.

anna_66
11-13-2005, 09:05 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/Smileys/wave.gifHello and welcome to Pet Talk!

Daisy and Delilah
11-13-2005, 10:43 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Hai! My name is Terry and I have two chihuahuas, Daisy and Delilah. They are in my signature. Kiki is adorable! :D