PDA

View Full Version : play pen for my dog

sheltiemama
11-13-2005, 06:35 AM
Hi everyone

I've been taking a vacation from the boards after making the long trip from Michigan to Florida, but now I've recuperated enough to come back and tell you about this neat little play pen I found. Now, most of my friends tell me that their dogs would be out of the thing in a shot, but Magic has always respected fences, even those that are only a foot high Anyway, this pen is called a superyard and it's completely self contained. You can fold it up and carry it like a card table. It can be set up in a rectangle or a hexigonal shape for more room. She doesn't particularly like it, but then what dog wants to be behind a fence. But it works for me because she isn't allowed to be off leash in Florida for any reason and we aren't allowed to put up any fencing here. So if I'm gardening she can be outside with me without my having to tether her to my body (not a good idea at times) I haven't taken any pictures of her in it yet, maybe today then I'll post so you can see what it looks like

poofy
11-13-2005, 09:21 AM
I think that is a great idea , esp with all the restrictions you have there..Wish I could find one here for outside as I dont have a fenced yard and would like to put Yollie out with me somethings, Sammyj stays by me all the time, so dont need that for him and the leash law is only applicable if they are out of the yard here.. :D