PDA

View Full Version : Urgent - Phred needs our prayers

shais_mom
11-12-2005, 11:49 PM
crossposted from General

Extremely Urgent Phred Needs Our Prayers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got a phone call from someone that Phred asked to call me and Phred has had a heart attack and is in the ICU at Forum Health Northside Hospital in Youngstown Ohio.
He has had a heart cath and they repaired the major blockage in his heart - he is stable now but the first 24 hours are the critical hours.

Northside Medical Center
500 Gypsy Lane
Youngstown, Ohio 44501
(330) 884-3312

The person I talked to (Tim) said he had just got back into his room. I am definatly not going to try to call him now but I will try Sunday.

Lift him up in the healing thoughts and prayers.
Thank you.

http://www.forumhealth.org/

Alysser
11-13-2005, 07:47 AM
Thats awful! He's in my prayers. GREAT luck Phred! :eek:

Daisy and Delilah
11-13-2005, 08:00 AM
OMG Staci!!! Not Phred. Not our PT rock. I can't tell you how upsetting this is. I'm typing through a waterfall. Please get better Phred!! Our thoughts and prayers are with you from Florida! Thanks for letting us know Staci :( :( :( :( :(

pitc9
11-13-2005, 08:10 AM
OMG!! :eek: :eek:
Prayers are on the way!
Staci, does he have someone to look after the dogs?

He's the one that always has the phone line to "The Big Man Upstairs" in threads like this!!!!! :(
Get Better Soon Phred!!!!!!

beeniesmom
11-13-2005, 08:11 AM
Oh no!
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

momoffuzzyfaces
11-13-2005, 09:42 AM
I posted this is general and under cat general but I figure God can't hear it enough :

Lord, the prayer pups and kat are at a loss for words right now. Their beloved daddy is in the hospital. I would like to offer a prayer for him on their behalf. They need him so much and so do we on Pet Talk.
Please keep angels surrounding him and his doctors and heal him and return him to all who love and need him. Thank you. Amen. :(

Ps: please forgive the tears.

Roxyluvsme13
11-13-2005, 11:04 AM
This is Terrible!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:( Poor Phred!!!! Get Well Soon! Lots of thoughts and prayers coming your way. :(

gemini9961
11-13-2005, 11:18 AM
All of my heartfelt wishes for Phred at this time.

shais_mom
11-13-2005, 11:37 AM
OMG!! :eek: :eek:
Prayers are on the way!
Staci, does he have someone to look after the dogs?

He's the one that always has the phone line to "The Big Man Upstairs" in threads like this!!!!! :(
Get Better Soon Phred!!!!!!

No Angie -
I am not sure who has the dogs but I am sure that it is Unka Pat and Joan - neighbors who he is close too. I don't know their last name and we don't have their phone numbers. :(

This is my update:

I called the hospital - and as I suspected in a bigger hospital there are no phones in the ICU patient rooms. I talked to his nurse and I told her that I know I can't talk to him and I know with HIPPA she can't tell me anything but she cofirmed he was ok. AND she promised she would relay the message that that I called and that we are thinking and praying for him. So this is all we have until he is able to get out and call us himself.

keep the prayers coming!

and Jo called earlier then I did and this is what she found out.

I just got off the phone with John's nurse. According to him, he is awake and oriented x 3- which is a great thing. No phone in the room, so, I couldn't get to speak to John. Of course, I started bawling on the phone with the nurse, and he said, "He is going to be fine, honey. If he keeps it up, we are going to have to kick him out of here."

Of course, I took that as a huge sign that God is working his miracle on our friend.

I told him to tell John that I called, and that a whole bunch of people are praying for him.

BTW, that phone number originally posted doesn't appear to be working. So, I would ask that you call the hospital main number at 330-884-1000, and ask for the Medical Intensive Care Unit. Once John gets transferred to a room, I am sure they will give him a telephone.

Johanna

momoffuzzyfaces
11-13-2005, 11:53 AM
I "borrowed" this from his 4000 posts thread. Just thought everyone would like to see him and Cinder and Smoke.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/p654e0b74e91968ab7c49659951d666c0/fa414c84.jpg

poofy
11-13-2005, 12:15 PM
My prayers are with you John, God be with you and keep you...

shais_mom
11-13-2005, 08:48 PM
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?p=1323662#post1323662

Jadapit
11-14-2005, 07:44 AM
I wasnt on the computer all weekend. When I saw this today I was shocked! My thoughts, prayers and well wishes are with Phred.

sasvermont
11-14-2005, 07:52 AM
Gosh, this could be any one of us in this situation. Surely hope he has a speedy recovery.

((((((((((((((((((((((Phred))))))))))))))))))))))) ))

Lots of prayers, good vibes and positive thoughs coming your way dear Phred.

Love and get well wishes from all the Campers

lv4dogs
11-14-2005, 08:04 AM
Oh no not Phred. He's in my thoughts & prayers.