PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Samantha!

Vermontcat
11-12-2005, 02:59 PM
I know it has been way too long since you all have seen my beautiful face so here are a couple of photos of me. :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/pets/Sammy.jpg
I am in my favorite place, on MY rug in the bathroom in front of the bathtub.

My mommy says she has been too busy to post photos of me but I told her today that she has to post some photos for my friend Kim.
Here is one more photo of me to show you that I have been way busier than my mommy.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/pets/curlsam.jpg
I need to take lots of naps, a pretty girl like me needs her beauty rest. ;)

**Stay tuned for more photos of Samantha doing more than sleeping in the next couple of days.** :)

Soapets
11-12-2005, 03:27 PM
WOW Samantha! You MUST be a busy girl to tire yourself out like that! :eek: I'm glad you found time in your busy schedule to make sure that your Meowmie took some pictures of you and posted them on here for us to see! I am looking forward to seeing lots more, but don't let them interfere with your beauty rest! :D

Deb

kimlovescats
11-12-2005, 03:40 PM
THERE'S MY GIRL SAMANTHA!!!! :D Awww, thank you baby for forcing mommy to finally get on the ball and post some pictures of you!!! You just made my entire week!

Love and Kissies, and PURRRRRRRRS!
Auntie Kim ;)

catnapper
11-12-2005, 04:17 PM
Hi beautiful Samantha! Its been a while since meowmie showed you off. You look marvelous, not showing your age at all... as every purrfect woman should!

Randi
11-12-2005, 04:45 PM
Samantha, yes it has been much too long since we've seen your pretty face, you look fabulous as always. :) How nice of you to pose for mom, so we can all enjoy you. In the second picture, I can see how exhausted you got from all that work. ;)

Kisses and scritchies to you, girl.

gini
11-12-2005, 05:34 PM
Samantha, isn't it a pity that you have to BEG your Mom to take pictures of you.

I am happy that all of that nagging worked - because it is clear you are absolutely beautiful.

Now go back to sleep darling, until next time.♥♥♥♥

catmandu
11-12-2005, 06:35 PM
its always great to see Bewitching Samantha agin,and she is getting more and more Beautiful every time we see her.

momcat
11-12-2005, 08:01 PM
Oh Samantha, It's hard to believe that your Meowmie doesn't constantly follow you around with the flashy box! You certainly are a beautiful girl and your PT fans want to see more of you. Sweet dreams, sweetie. Hope to see you again very soon!

rg_girlca
11-12-2005, 08:27 PM
I think you better have a talk with that meowmie of yours and let her know that we must see more pictures of you.

I just love your markings and that gorgeous face of yours and you look so darn cute all curled up on your special rug. :)

Killearn Kitties
11-13-2005, 05:48 AM
Samantha sweetheart, you are indeed beautiful! :D What have you been doing though to tire yourself out like that? I can't wait to see your next series of pictures to find out!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-13-2005, 06:19 AM
Thanks for your beautiful pics, Samantha!!! Please ask your meowmy to post many many more ;) :)

sirrahbed
11-13-2005, 10:32 AM
Samantha!!! :D :D What beautiful pictures - so nice to see them :D

She is the cuddliest looking kitty I think!! What a doll. I will look for even more pictures once she is done with some of that heavy-duty resting :D

jazzcat
11-13-2005, 12:31 PM
Beautiful Samantha with the cutest nose!!! It's great to see you again.

Thank your meowmie for sharing your pictures.

Barbara
11-13-2005, 01:42 PM
Aaaww Samantha I am so glad that you give us some your precious time :) We see that you have way too much to do but purrrreaze purrreaze come more often ;)

jenluckenbach
11-13-2005, 06:16 PM
Nice to see you Samantha! Such a lovely lady. Are you 100% paws-sative that you wouldn't like a dear little black nosed tuxie to come and live with you? You would make such a lovely couple. ;)

Vermontcat
11-13-2005, 06:49 PM
Samantha thanks you all for the nice replies. :)
Jen, I would love it but Samantha really enjoys being the Queen of everything in the house.

I'm going to post a few more photos of Samantha in a new thread now, so check them out in a few minutes. :)