PDA

View Full Version : Pearl

nonie
11-12-2005, 07:17 AM
Good morning and congrats on being POTD!
Your colors are beautiful and you are such a
smart bird. You are well cared for and loved
by this special person who lets you chew
up their toy army men! Looks like you have one
in your mouth in the picture. :) It's such a
pleasure to meet you today. I hope you have
a happy day and that you get some extra
toys to play with...maybe a new army man! :D
May God bless you with lots of love and adventures.
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-12-2005, 11:24 AM
What a beauty you are!
You certainly look happy munching on your army man!
Sounds like you are loved a lot, which is just as it should be!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

Jax
11-12-2005, 03:05 PM
What a gorgeous girl you are beautiful Pearl!! You have such lovely colors and a pretty head. Congrats to PRECIOUS PRETTY PEARL!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
11-12-2005, 04:32 PM
You're simply stunning, Pearl! And what a lovely name your family chose for you, so fitting a gem of a girl such as you!;) SO, you love the sound of vacuum cleaners!!!:eek: Come talk to my gang...they run for cover when they see the "monster" coming their way!:D How cool that you have been your person's best bud and most beloved pet since you were born! He/she is so lucky to have such a happy, beautiful, smart, feathered friend like you to grow up with! I hope you both are having a fun day, celebrating your reign as our Saturday Pet of the Day! Hope you were treated to all your faves, some cereal and pumpkin seeds, lots of hugs and kisses and all the little green soldiers your heart desires!;) Congratulations to you dear, beautiful Pearl, our extra special and MOST deserving PET OF THE DAY!!! :)

AvaJoy
11-18-2005, 10:19 PM
I'm late in posting this, but I hope your deserved day in the limelight was a splendid one . . . complete with army men at your disposal and lots of lovin' from your special person, with the vacuum to serenade you! Such a beautiful birdie is special POTD Pearl!!!!! :)