PDA

View Full Version : About ur day then mood game.....

Almita
11-11-2005, 10:30 PM
I was thinking that someone would say what they have done that day and then the next person could right if it was a boring day happy day good day relaxing day etc... and then they would write down how there day was.

The next person can start.

gkristian
11-11-2005, 10:36 PM
i don't know if i'm doing this right, but here goes nothing

listening to music

Almita
11-11-2005, 10:44 PM
ya you can do that too and also you can write down like for instance here i'll write mine..

I had no school today since it was Veteran's day and my friend Kevin called me this morning and woke me up early. I have been on the computer all day listening to music, on PT, playing the guitar, and also my cousin and uncle came and I went in my backyard and went fishing at are big lake and we got a lot of mosquito bites and mostly after that been chatting with my friends and pretty much the same.

And then you write what kind of mood this is like fun day boring relaxing day etc....

CagneyDog
11-11-2005, 10:46 PM
good day

getting sick ;)

Almita
11-11-2005, 10:48 PM
horrible, tired day

Going to piano lessons, then go to guitar lessons, go to a resturant, then go to church for orchestra event, then get home at 9pm and have to study for tests and do homework.

CagneyDog
11-11-2005, 10:52 PM
tiring day

sleeping

Almita
11-11-2005, 10:57 PM
relaxing having good dreams

working

k9krazee
11-12-2005, 08:15 AM
depends on the job...but I'll say stressful

So far I just woke up and gave Shadow her pills and fed all the aminals, in about an hour I'm leaving and going to the animal shelter, we are having a HUGE adoption event today and I'll be there all day giving tours of the shelter and trying to get some dogs adopted!

Almita
11-12-2005, 11:19 AM
fun happy day!

Listening to music while playing my guitar